Season's Greetings DIY Wreath Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
SOLD OUT - Our exclusive 2020 Wreath Kits are sold out! Try booking one of our Holiday Centerpiece Flower Classes - we are offering a on demand virtual class, or join us for a live design virtual classe availabie Dec 10th @ 6pm; Dec 17th @ 5pm EST Dec 22nd @ 7pm EST. Want to book a private class for you and friends or workmates, give us a shout out at 877-507-6737 or click on the live chat button at the bottom of your right hand screen to connect with us.
Ever wonder how a fresh evergreen wreath is made? Well, here is your chance to find out! FiftyFlowers will teach you how to use professional flower supplies and farm fresh cut evergreens to create a gorgeous holiday wreath! Our very own in-house designer, Steven Santos, AIFD, is hosting a live class to teach you how to professionally design your holiday wreath. Once you purchase this product, we will share a link giving you access to the on-demand how-to video.
Our evergreen farms located in the Pacific Northwest are sustainably harvesting (via helicopter) wholesale bunches of 4 different types of evergreens including Blue Berry Juniper, Wisconsin Balsam Fir, Cedar, and more. These boughs of evergreens are so fresh they will fill your whole environment with the outdoor crisp scent; everybody will instantly know the holidays are here! Included in this Wreath Making Evergreen Kit is all you will need to hand-craft your holiday wreath. BONUS — Steven will teach you how to make a bow like a pro! This is a great friends and family idea for creating an annual holiday tradition. Come join the wreath making fun!
Plan your own design event! Schedule your delivery date 2 days prior to designing your holiday wreath. Sign up and recieve a pre-recorded video to host your own design class.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Season's Greetings DIY Wreath Kit
- Flower Care
- This kit includes Freshly harvested Pacific Northwest Evergreen wholesale bunches including Wisconsin Balsam Fir, Cedar, Blueberry Juniper, & Princess Pine along with a 12" wreath ring, pinecones, ribbon, and add on bunch cutters.
- Oasis Bunch Cutters are made of high quality stainless steel constructions for durability and are professional grade sissors. They have a slip resistant handle which is soft sided and designed for years of lasting performance.
- Opt for either a Live design class and/or a virtual online course link that will never expire!
- Live Design Virtually Course will host our fabulous (and famous) AFID accredited Steven Santos. He will be teaching a limited number of floral advocates (you!) on how to make your fresh wreath with a bonus of how to make a bow.
- Online Course Link - We will also send you an online virtual tutorial video link hosted by our very own Steven Santoa, AFID accredited. Take your wreath instructional class on your own time.
Want to make it a friends and family party? Reach out to us we have discounted virtual classes offered on your time! Call 877-507-6737!
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Holiday greenery kit is shipped directly from our partner design center including the grower bunches and floral supplies in the same box. Just follow these simple steps:
- Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the evergreen.
- Use a spray bottle to mist your greenery bunches in the event that they seem dry.
- Once your wreath is finished, you can continue misting the wreath to keep the greenery fresh.