Happy Go Lucky Design Flowers Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
In need of a stay-cation? This DIY flower arrangement is bursting with laid-back tropical energy! Treat yourself to a relaxing night of floral design as you arrange orange roses, yellow alstroemeria, blue thistle, impressive greenery, and more, into a floral masterpiece. Tall stems and rich texture make this collection of DIY flowers the perfect blooms for creating an impressive dining table centerpiece. With free-spirited energy and vibrant colors, these fresh flowers feel as though they were plucked straight from the heart of an exotic jungle. This DIY kit includes a flower delivery to your doorstep, a box of professional floral design tools, and exclusive access to a pre-recorded floral design class with an AIFD-certified designer. Using your flare and creative vision, craft DIY flowers from home that will show off your personality and style. This project is also a great way to spend time with friends and family, so don't forget to bring them in on the fun! Order flowers for yourself and your loved ones, create memories together, and then compare your final products to see how unique and beautiful your final arrangements are!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with incuding purple hydrangea, blue thistle, orange rose, green micro pom, yellow alstroemeria, pink matsumoto, green papyrus, leather leaf, and cocculus.
- Supply Kit will include: Oasis dish, river canes, lotus pods, anchor pins, glue dots, and oasis foam.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.