Happy Birthday FiftyFlowers Bouquet
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Were turning 19 (woo hoo) and we want to share the love of Flowers with you! This is one of our most favorite bouquets hand designed with fresh flowers 100% American Grown actually Californian grown cut flowers. Equally important these flowers are fragrant!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Happy Birthday FiftyFlowers Bouquet
- Flower Care
- Flower arrangements are hand-crafted in our USA Design Center located in Watsonville, California. American Grown Fresh Cut Flowers.
- The 1 Bouquet + 1 Birthday Gift Bouquet - You will receive 2 bouquets in the same delivery for the price listed - one for your mom and one to give away! Each flower arrangement features 30 flower stems blended with fresh Lavender, veronica mint, and scabiosas. Both flower bouquets will arrive in the same box.
- Vase is not included.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.