Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add textural interest to your event with Grevillea Garland. Grevillea has a jagged appearance with small leaves that resemble barbs covering red stems. The leaves range in color from vibrant green to rich red. Ideal for seasonal autumn-inspired events. Use this garland alone, or wire in blooms like creamy white spray bulk roses, protea yellow pin cushion flowers, and yellow tinted rice flower.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Grevillea Garland
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Garland Width: 4-6 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- Garlands with a length of 50 ft and above will come in sections of 25 ft.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands, this could result in unraveling or weakening of the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 4 days, depending on care and handling.
- Our garlands are created to be one-sided, the side with exposed wire should face the table.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since greenery is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this garland may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Garlands are shipped directly from our garland greenery farm. Simply follow the steps below to keep your garlands fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the garlands.
- Keep the garlands in the box with the lid on and store them in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need to store them in the refrigerator.
- After removing the garland from the box to begin decorating, you can mist with water to keep it looking fresh longer.
- It is normal for the garland to shed.