Grape Hyacinth Muscari White - Jan to April
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add an eccentric touch to arrangements with Grape Hyacinth Muscari White. These unique flowers feature clusters of circular, grape-like blooms that delicately hang like bells from their thin stems. These blooms have a snowy white color. Use these blooms as fun textural accents in woodland-inspired arrangements. Pair with blooms like 35 inch yellow forsythia blooming branches, white ranunculus fresh cut flowers, white bulk flowers, and hyacinth white flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 1 to 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 9 to 12 inches
Symbolism: Hyacinth represents faithfulness
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Each stem features a single cluster of many smaller blooms that are grape-like in appearance.
- This flower is shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Upon receipt of this hyacinth, we highly recommend that you place the flower in the original packaging in a refrigerator free or fruits and vegetables for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Hyacinth flowers can have a strong floral fragrance.
- The expected vase life is an average of 2 days with proper care and handling.
- Hyacinth requires professional floral skill and refrigeration.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Check out this video of hyacinth blooming
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Muscari Flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch; this will allow you to
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- We highly recommend storing your flowers in a refrigerator free of fruits or vegetables in the original bunch packaging and process the day of your event.
When you are ready to arrange follow these steps to process your flowers:
- Fill containers with at least 3 inches of fresh, cool water. Muscari Flowers are short so you will need a container that is short enough that the flowers can peak out but tall enough to support the stems.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from growing in the water and to give added nutrients.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems under running water diagonally approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. If possible, we recommended storing the flowers in a refrigerator free of fruits and vegetables.
- Change water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy to keep flowers fresh.
- Assure that your Grape Hyacinth flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.