Granny Smith Green Pom Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Granny Smith Green Pom Flower is in the Pompom family. Each stem has an average of 3-5 flowers, and each flower head consists of medium length petals without a center “eye.” The center is instead filled with solid ray florets that are more compact than its surrounding petals. This vibrant lime green cushion would make a charming addition to any table centerpiece, wedding bouquet or flower arrangement. Novelty Poms ship fresh directly from our Ecuadorian or Colombian farms to your doorstep. Order online and pay wholesale prices, plus receive free shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Granny Smith Green Pom Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: .5 to 1.25 inches.
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches.
Symbolism: Daisies represent gentleness and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This product is available year round. *
- Each stem has an average spray of 3 to 5 blooms.
- This flower is shipped in a growers bunch typically between 6 to 8 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. +Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
They were perfect. Smelled wonderful, lasted, and added the bright green pop of color I wanted. Very good flowers.
These were just the right amount, loved the vibrant green.
My sister married her best friend on a beautiful, sunny November day in Indianapolis. The flowers were amazing: lush, abundant, and very generous in both size and number. I was beyond pleased with both the quality and customer service. While I knew there was an arbor available at her venue, because I was concerned about flower quantity and time, I hadn't really planned to use it. I'm so glad we did! We had so much eucalyptus left over from the bouquets and centerpieces, that I would have loved the arbor even if we had just used that. As it was, though, we had a few anemones, garden roses, and peonies too that we added. All the flowers were so large that I ended up needing fewer for each bouquet than expected. To stretch the flowers more we used lanterns on half the tables (which I think made the room more interesting too) and floral centerpieces on the other half. I kept the centerpieces simple with mostly willow and silver dollar eucalyptus, adding just a few flower stems to each. That let us keep most the flower focus on her bridal bouquet and arbor, surrounding the bride and groom with beautiful flowers during their sweet ceremony.
When we decided to get married at my parents farm we knew we wanted simple beautiful flowers. I'm happy I stumbled upon fiftyflowers.com- they have an amazing selection and the customer service is wonderful. My flowers arrived and they were gorgeous!!! Thank you.