Golden Yellow Calla Lily
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add sunny yellow calla lilies to your wishlist at FiftyFlowers.com! This golden yellow Mini Calla Lily would make a spectacular addition to summer centerpieces comprised of babies breath, and billy balls! Offered in quantities between 20 and 200 stems, you can select the quantity below that best fits your needs!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Golden Yellow Calla Lily
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Symbolism: Calla Lilies are associated with faith and purity. They also represent fertility and rebirth.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Mini Calla Lilies are available year-round.*
- Each stem features one focal flute-shaped bloom.
- Mini Calla Lilies are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Average Bloom Size for Petite Callas is 1.5 to 2.5 inches and for Tall is 2.5 to 4 inches from stem to tip.
- The average Stem Length for Petite is 12 to 16 inches and for Tall is 20 to 28 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Calla Lilies retain plenty water in their stems for long amounts of time. However, if they are left in bacteria contaminated water, starting from the bottom of the stem, the flower stem will begin to curl upwards. To prevent this, please ensure that you change the water daily, maintaining a water level between 2 inches deep.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
My husband and I live in Vegas and are both working professionals so we didn't want to leave town for our wedding, but we didn't want a typical "Vegas Wedding" either. Luckily we discovered Lee Canyon Ski Resort, just 45 minutes from Downtown Vegas! The venue was perfect for a fairytale wedding! I knew I wanted flowers at my wedding (Rose is literally my middle name!) but we were on a budget. One of my bridesmaids heavily encouraged me to use Fiftyflowers to get more bang for my buck. I was hesitant but I am SO happy I listened to her. It look us about half a day (two days before the wedding) to put everything together, but we did it and I was able to get EXACTLY what I wanted for a very reasonable price. We did centerpieces, bouquets, our wedding arch, and so much more! My advice to anyone who is nervous about doing their own flowers is to take the jump and do it!
I cannot say enough wonderful things about the roses, every single one was perfect...not a bad one in the bunch! They were huge and the price was great. All of my guests were in love with the centerpieces I did for my daughter's baptism. I'd like to add that, I have very high standards and expectations, as I am the owner of an event planning company. I ordered online for convenience since I have a newborn at home and boy was I pleased. Fifty Flowers more than exceeded my expectations. In fact, the Romantic Antique Roses I found to be an even higher quality than ones I have gotten wholesale in the Manhattan floral district! Thanks so much and will shop again and again!! First 4 pictures: Maryellen Jarrell of Life in Motion Adrienne/ Bespoke Affairs