Golden Thistle Decorative Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Hardy and strong, yet whimsical and fantastical, Golden Thistle Decorative Greenery looks like something straight out of Alice in Wonderland. An opulent spiny head of gold hits at the center of the bloom glittering like a coveted jewel, while long spikes shoot out in every direction. Pair this with soft blooms, like Quick Sand Cream Roses, Kerio Golden Yellow Roses, Tropical Amazon Orange Roses, and Blue Thistle Flowers, for a gorgeous textural bouquet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Golden Thistle Decorative Greenery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Greens are available year-round. *
- This product is shipped in grower’s bunches with typically between 8 to 10 stems per bunch.
- These greens are spray tinted using the greenery as the base green. Our post harvest team sprays a special flower paint to tint the greens. The tint will rub off from the leaves and the part of the stem that is painted. Use precaution when processing tinted products. Wear precautionary clothing like gloves and aprons to prevent staining of hands and clothing.
- The color of this tinted green may vary to some degree. Because they have distinct textures, when the paint is sprayed on, there may be some small parts that the paint cannot reach and will remain the natural color.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days.
- Since Greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this Green may vary to some degree.
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) - we cannot ship to Canada.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your Greens will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)