Golden Sands Dried Grass and Fresh Eucalyptus Wreath
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This combination of dried grass and fresh eucalyptus makes an ideal front door wreath or indoor decoration. With a glamorous combination of fresh green leaves from silver dollar eucalyptus and the dried texture of bleached wheat grasses, this wreath will provide an inviting and optimistic look that draws people in. Versatile and beautiful, a eucalyptus wreath can deck the halls of your space from winter, to spring, to summer. Not to mention, these golden hues and lush greenery would make a stunning fall wreath and would serve as a charming accent to eucalyptus garland on your autumn windowsills. By mixing the characteristics of a fresh and dried wreath together, we're giving you the best of both worlds. Your wreath delivery will come right to your doorstep so you can start crafting beautiful dining room table centerpieces for your dinner party, or can start suspending these stunning rings all over your porch, entryway, and living space.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Golden Sands Dried Grass and Fresh Eucalyptus Wreath
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- This beautiful designer wreath includes a combination of Silver Dollar and Bleached Wheat grasses.
- Wreaths arrive fresh and last a minimum of 2-3 days out of the box with proper handling and care. If your wreath arrives before your anticipated delivery date, please follow our care instructions to ensure your wreath will be fresh for your event.
- Dried wreaths may be preserved an average of 2 to 3 weeks depending on delivery climate.
Your wreaths are hand crafted for your order. Follow the steps below to ensure proper care of your wreaths.
- Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and inspect the wreath.
- Keep the wreaths in the box and store them in a cool dry place, until ready to use. Do not store in the box for more than 5 days. Do not mist with water while storing wreaths in the box to avoid condensation.
- Ensure wreaths are stored away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need for refrigeration.
- When you are ready to start decorating, remove wreaths from the box. Remove any shedding greens and lightly mist with water.
- To avoid excess shedding, we recommend limited movement of this product once it has been removed from the box.
- Fresh wreaths are not recommended for outdoor use when the temperatures fall below 40°F.
- To extend the life of your wreath, keep it away from extreme temperatures, extreme weather, direct sunlight, drafts, or heat sources.