Golden Ray Bouquet and Boutonniere
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This wedding bouquet and bouttoniere will bring cheer and sunshine to your big day! Bright white and yellow roses, playful craspedia billy balls, and elegant yellow calla lilies pop against a background of dusty miller and silver dollar eucalyptus in this stunning fresh flower bouquet. Meanwhile, dainty yellow flowers and greenery come together to create a matching boutonniere. Great for your upcoming elopement, these ready-to-go flower arrangements can be delivered right to your door, fresh from our farms. Yellow flowers and dusty greenery are right on trend with Pantone's colors of the year: Illuminating Yellow and Ultimate Gray. These blooms aren't just for the trendy, modern wedding, though. With such versatile textures and hues, these fresh flowers can add the perfect touch to your rustic, beach, or boho wedding as well! Have your wedding flowers delivered to make your event as stress-free as possible.
See below for product details! This product must be ordered three weeks in advance.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
The recommended delivery date for this product is 3 days before your event. If your event is on a Saturday, the recommended delivery is on Wednesday.
- The flowers and colors of the wedding collection are not customizable.
- Minimony Package includes: 1 Bridal Bouquet and 1 Boutonniere
- The handcrafted designer wedding bouquet includes fresh flowers such as: lemon garden roses, gold forever mini calla lillies, natasha sunny disbuds, yellow roses, Crespedia, patience garden roses, vendela roses, white charmelia, silver dollar eucalyptus, baby blue eucalyptus, and dusty miller.
- The handcrafted designer boutonniere includes fresh flowers such as: crespedia, and dusty miller
Your Wedding Collection flowers are shipped direct from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. For your convenience, a Care Instructions card will accompany your flowers. Please follow the care instructions to ensure proper care and handling.
- Upon delivery, remember to bring flowers indoors immediately. Use scissors to cut and remove all outer plastic straps. Next, carefully remove the top of the box and inspect your flowers.
- Remove the arrangements from the box, starting with the smaller pieces first. Take caution not to bump the pieces against the side of the box or against the other flower arrangements.
- Boutonniere: When removing the boutonniere, remove both the arrangement and the water tube together. To do this, place one hand on the bottom of the water tube and the other hand on the upper lip of the tube. In one firm yet gentle motion, press both upward on the bottom of the water tube and pull upward on the top of the tube so that the water tube gently slides out. Do not push or pull on the arrangement itself.
- Bouquet: Before removing the bouquet, fill up a vase or container with 3 to 4 inches of cool water. Be sure to add flower food and mix it thoroughly. To remove the bouquet, firmly hold its stems in one hand and unfasten the Velcro strap that secures it in place with the other hand. Take caution not to bump the flowers against the side of the box or any other arrangements.
- Hydrate your Boutonniere by holding the water tube in one hand, gently pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube. Do not remove the arrangement from the plastic top. In one hand you will be holding the water tube, and in the other hand, the arrangement with the plastic top still attached. Remove the cotton wrap around the flower stems and fill the water tube with fresh water that has been mixed with flower food. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Do not at any time push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement. Doing so may potentially damage the flowers. Place the boutonnieres in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables release gases which may damage your flowers. Also ensure that the refrigerator’s temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing temperatures will damage your flowers.
- Bouquet: Remove all wrapping, including the plastic bag AND the sponge. These kept your bouquet hydrated throughout the delivery process. Immediately place the bouquet in one of the previously prepared vases or containers. Make the sure water level is lower than the ribbon. You do not want the water touching the ribbon or any part of the flower decoration. Add water daily as needed. Do NOT put the bouquets or centerpieces in the refrigerator. It is not necessary.
- Store your flowers in a cool dry location, with a room temperature between 35 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The cooler the temperature, the fresher your arrangements will be until ready to use. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures.