Golden Moment Sunflower Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Like the changing of seasons, these year-round centerpieces feature pops of yellow, orange, peach, and burnt red tones for a gorgeous composition. Golden Moment Sunflower Centerpieces feature a variety of flowers including sunflowers, berries, statice, and solidago for an eye-catching look! Placed in OASIS Floral Foam, wrapped in clear and decorative wrapping, and tied together with ribbon, these ready-made centerpieces are an easy farm-to-table look.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Golden Moment Sunflower Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Small Diameter: 10-11 cm / 3.9 - 4.3 inches
Average Medium Diameter: 12-14 cm / 4.7 - 5.5 inches
Average Large Diameter: 14-15 cm / 5.5 - 5.9 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This centerpiece pack is available year round.*
- Please contact Customer Care if your desired delivery date is unavailable.
- These packs are shipped prearranged in floral bouquets and only require watering the OASIS floral Foam.
- The centerpieces feature 17 total stems including the following: Sunflowers, Mini Sunflowers, Peach Hypericum Berries, Orange Dyed Statice, Photinia greenery, Yellow Solidago, Eucalyptus, Greeny Wicky Dianthus, and a Wooden Decoration. +
- These greens are spray tinted using the greenery as the base. Our post harvest team sprays a special flower paint to tint the greens. The tint will rub off from the leaves the part of the stem that is painted. Use precaution when processing tinted products. Wear precautionary clothing like aprons and gloves to prevent stained hands and clothing.
- The color of the tinted greens may vary to some degree. Because the have distinct textures, there may be some small parts that the paint cannot reach and will remain the natural base color.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Our Bouquettas are a pre-made finished product.
- When your boxes arrive, open your boxes and remove any straps or extra packaging.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Ensure that the floral foam within the decorative wrap is moist. You can add more water as needed.
- Check the floral foam every 12 hours.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)