Golden Affection Wedding Collection
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Golden Affection is a couturely designed and handcrafted wedding package perfect for couples who have chosen a yellow wedding color palette. This collection will remind you of the natural beauty of honey, with an enchanting blend of classic to bronzy yellow and pristine white flowers. The fresh flower selection used to make these stunning pieces showcase yellow ranunculus, white garden roses, veronicas, and eucalyptus, among other stunning blooms.
Each bouquet is meticulously curated by our team of floral experts, designed especially for your wedding at our Colombian Design Center and shipped directly from our farms to your arms.
Included are 12 wedding pieces, one bridal bouquet, three bridesmaids' bouquets, six boutonnieres, and two exquisite corsages, all lovingly created for you, your bridal party, and your treasured family members. Our wedding collections are perfectly prepared with your choice of ribbon already elegantly attached, along with pins. No additional design work is required with these stunning options.
The Golden Affection Wedding Collection is designed to radiate as brilliantly as you do, and we can't wait to see you, our FiftyFlowers bride, holding this stunning bouquet on your big day.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Golden Affection Wedding Collection
- Flower Care
Our meticulously designed Wedding Collection Packages feature expertly crafted bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages tailored to suit your special day. Each wedding piece is done for you, designed ready for you to walk down the aisle. Let us design so you can focus on your day!
The Wedding Collections includes 12 floral masterpieces featuring:
- 1 - Bridal Bouquet
- 3 - Bridesmaid
- 6 - Boutonniere (1 Groom, 3 Groomsmen, 2 Dads)
- 2 - Corsage (Moms) choose between wrist or pin on
- BONUS loose stems just in case you want to sprinkle some extra floral love in the couples first night suite.
These exquisite designer wedding bouquets showcase a beautiful fusion of yellow & white ranunculus, yellow & white garden roses, yellow billy balls, yellow charmilla, white stock, white veronica, parvifolia, and dusty miller.
Elevate your style with this timeless accessory and customize with a ribbon color of your choice.
Want to see how your flowers will arrive and what to do from there? Click here to watch FiftyFlowers CEO, Liza Roesar breakdown these special wedding packages.
Do you want bulk bunch kits with the same flowers? Check out , which features wholesale bunches in 3 different flower pack sizes for all your floral creations.
Do you want Table centerpieces?
These flowers and colors are not customizable unless otherwise specified.
Recommended delivery date: is 3 days before your event. If your event is on Saturday, the recommended delivery is on Wednesday to allow your flowers to bloom.
Average Bouquet Height: 20 inches.
Average Bouts and Corsage Height: 5 inches.
The expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
- Just a quick note: the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Your Wedding Collection flowers are shipped direct from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. For your convenience, a Care Instructions card will accompany your flowers. Please follow the care instructions to ensure proper care and handling.
- Upon delivery, remember to bring flowers indoors immediately. Use scissors to cut and remove all outer plastic straps. Next, carefully remove the top of the box and inspect your flowers. Verify that the contents match your order. If you have any questions about your wedding flowers, please contact us immediately at 1-877-50-ROSES (877-507-6737).
- Your wedding arrangements are firmly attached to an inner tray which you will need to remove. The following will be easier if another person assists you. To remove the tray, use one hand to firmly hold the outside of the box, and use your other hand to pull upwards on the tray until it is free from the outer structure. At this point you can throw away the outer portion of the box.
- Remove the arrangements from the box, starting with the smaller pieces first. Take caution not to bump the pieces against the side of the box or against the other flower arrangements.
- Boutonnieres and Corsages: When removing the boutonniere or corsage, remove both the arrangement and the water tube together. To do this, place one hand on the bottom of the water tube and the other hand on the upper lip of the tube. In one firm yet gentle motion, press both upward on the bottom of the water tube and pull upward on the top of the tube so that the water tube gently slides out. Do not push or pull on the arrangement itself.
- Bouquets and Centerpieces: Before removing the large arrangements, fill up vases or containers with 3 to 4 inches of cool water. Be sure to add flower food and mix it thoroughly. You will need one vase or container for each large arrangement. Remove the larger bouquets one by one from the box. For each bouquet, firmly hold its stems in one hand and unfasten the Velcro strap that secures it in place with the other hand. Take caution not to bump the flowers against the side of the box or any other arrangements.
- Hydrate your Boutonnieres and Corsages by holding the water tube in one hand, gently pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube. Do not remove the arrangement from the plastic top. In one hand you will be holding the water tube, and in the other hand, the arrangement with the plastic top still attached. Remove the cotton wrap around the flower stems and fill the water tube with fresh water that has been mixed with flower food. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Do not at any time push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement. Doing so may potentially damage the flowers. Repeat this procedure with all the small arrangements. Place the boutonnieres and corsages in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables release gases which may damage your flowers. Also ensure that the refrigerator’s temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing temperatures will damage your flowers.
- Bouquets and Centerpieces: Remove all wrapping, including the plastic bag AND the sponge. These kept your bouquet hydrated throughout the delivery process. Immediately place the bouquet in one of the previously prepared vases or containers. Make the sure water level is lower than the ribbon. You do not want the water touching the ribbon or any part of the flower decoration. Repeat these steps for each remaining large arrangement. Add water daily as needed. Do NOT put the bouquets or centerpieces in the refrigerator. It is not necessary.
- Store your flowers in a cool dry location, with a room temperature between 35 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The cooler the temperature, the fresher your arrangements will be until ready to use. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures.