Gladiolus White Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Gladiolus White Flower
- Flower Care
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Tuesday.
- Gladiolus are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Gladiolus are ideal for tall flower arrangements.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- This flower is known both as Gladiolus and Gladiolas.
- Gladiolas were named from the Latin work “gladius” which means sword. Belonging to the Iris family, the meaning of Gladiolas is generosity, sincerity and infatuation.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I was really nervous when I decided to order gladioli for my wedding. I wasn’t sure how they would arrive and if I could keep them alive for 5 days. Well, they turned out great and I couldn’t be happier. They came looking healthy and bloomed gradually over 4 days just in time for my wedding.
It's always so encouraging to hear that our customers enjoyed their flowers. Gladioli can be a bit tricky because they have a slower blooming time, but if you order them four days before your event as recommended and follow the care tips on our website, you'll have breathtaking flowers for your big day.
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us! I love the classical and elegant look that the gladioli bring.
Please keep us in mind for any future events. We would love to help you make all of your celebrations even more beautiful.
My husband and I had no desire to plan a giant, formal wedding. It just wasn't our style. Instead, we opted for a super small, lakeside wedding. Even though our wedding was small, I didn't want my flowers to be small. My husband and I both agreed that having lots of fresh flowers was something we really wanted, but I was so disappointed when I received my first few quotes from florists. All my flower dreams were WAY out of my budget. However, FiftyFlowers came to the rescue. The flower selection is INCREDIBLE and the prices are so reasonable. I was able to get way more blooms and much better quality blooms for less than what the florist wanted.
After my purchases, I was so impressed with the communication from FiftyFlowers. They were able to help calm my nerves when FedEx mistakenly delivered some of my flower while I was at work. Prepping the flower was a lot of work. It was the longest part of the process. Luckily, my Mother in Law was able to help. We spent an entire afternoon getting thorns and leaves off of the stems and putting them in water. Once it was time to make arrangements was when the real fun started! My bridesmaids and I spent the evening before the wedding making the centerpieces and bouquets. The process starts a little slow, but it gets easier as you go. Luckily, we just used quart and pint sized mason jars, so it wasn't too technical. I had so many flowers, that I was able to make a beautiful table garland for the sweetheart table. That was my absolute favorite floral piece of my wedding.
As long as you aren't afraid to do a little work (and have some help!) I highly recommend fiftyflowers to make your floral dreams come true!
My mom used to own a flower shop so it was only natural for us to do the flowers ourselves. We ordered a test bunch and they arrived on time and in perfect condition, which lead us to use FiftyFlowers for the wedding. Customer service, price, quality is what you get with FiftyFlowers! We got so many compliments on our flowers!
I had the most beautiful wedding ever and the most beautiful petals from Fifty Flowers. From the beginning, Fifty Flowers stood apart from the rest because of their excellent customer service, easy to use website, and excellent selection of flowers. The live help makes it so easy to get answers immediately on pricing, colors, availability--anything. The extra resources and ideas they give for brides are super helpful, too. My rose petals were so beautiful and so easy to use. I appreciated the communication I received when my petals were delayed by customs and that I had the tracking number sent to me so I could check up on them. They arrived in perfect time and were amazing. It was easy to store them in my fridge until the wedding. I highly recommend Fifty Flowers for any special event! Thank you so much to the Fifty Flowers team for all of your help making my dream wedding happen.