Gentle Hues Garden Rose Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Garden roses make the perfect table and wedding centerpieces! With swirling petals and impressive, cup-shaped blooms, each of these flower arrangements is overflowing with beautiful texture and stunning colors. You'll find cream, peach, and pink flowers in these centerpieces, making them great for romantic or boho weddings. Choose the arrangement size that fits your style, then pick the number of arrangements that you'll need! Our wholesale flowers make ordering wedding flowers online simple and affordable. Your guests and loved ones will be mesmerized by the unique petal patterns in these blooms, and these fresh flowers are sure to take your event space to the next level. Order flowers like our garden rose centerpieces, and we will send flowers right to your doorstep, straight from our farms!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Gentle Hues Garden Rose Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Total Stems: Small = 8, Medium = 13, Large and sample = 21
Average Stem Length: 15-18 inches
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This bouquet has a mix of cream, peach, and pink garden roses.
- Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
- Vases not included.
- Flower arrangements are hand-crafted and arranged especially for you.
- These flowers come pre-arranged in a flower bouquet and require no special prep work.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.