Full Monty Rose Luxury Flower Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
These gorgeous Full Monty Rose Flower Bouquets are sure to be a fan favorite season round. This luxury bouquet features our monty roses, solomio, greenery, and more. It's sure to get compliments by it's whimsical matilda flowers and complimenting ranunculus! Use these as show stopping table centerpieces for all your events year round.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Full Monty Rose Luxury Flower Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Total Stems: 26
Average Stem Length: 15-18 inches
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Our flower bouquet are hand-crafted at our Ecuadorian Design Center and built for your order and arrive ready to use with no special prep needed.
- This bouquet has a mix of 26 stems featuring roses, ranunculus, pink matilda, solomio, raffine, and hebes
- Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
- Vases not included.
- Ideal vase is about 9-10 inches in height and 3-4 inches wide
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.