Fresh White Hydrangea Petals
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Fresh White Hydrangea petals are a romantic alternative to the traditional use of rose petals. Hydrangea petals are smaller than rose petals, which makes them so much more enchanting when sprinkled around centerpieces or scattered down the wedding aisle. Hydrangea petals are packaged fresh at the farm and sent directly to your door.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Fresh White Hydrangea Petals
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Coverage area: One bag of petals will generously cover an area 9 inches by 20 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Hydrangea Petals are available year round.*
- Each bag of Hydrangea Petals weighs 3 to 4.5 oz each and will contain a minimum of 800 petals.
- 10,000 petals package will contain 13 bags.
- 20,000 petals package will contain 26 bags.
- 40,000 petals package will contain 52 bags.
- Upon arrival, inspect the petal bags. If you see any condensation gathering on the inside of any of the bags, gently open and simply wipe the moisture off. Close the bag and return it to the box. Store in a cool, dry environment.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Fresh Hydrangea Petals are shipped directly from our farms to your door. While our petals will last up to 72 hours stored in a cool dry place, we recommend that all bags are placed in refrigeration to maintain optimal freshness for your event. Simply follow the steps below to keep your petals fresh.
- Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the petals. If a bag has too much condensation on the inside, open and dry the bag with a paper towel and reseal.
- If you want to place the bags in a refrigerator until ready to use, please ensure that the petals are not placed in a section of the refrigerator that could freeze, they will get damaged. Ensure that your refrigerator does not reach below 35 degrees. Secondly, please ensure that you place your petals away from any fruits and vegetables.
- If you do not want to store your petals in the refrigerator, after inspection, place your bags of petals back in the box they arrived from, top off the box and store in a cool room.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. Please remember that once you expose rose petals to the open air environment, they will begin to fade - the petal decoration should be the last touch of decoration you do before guests arrive.
We lined the aisle with these petals and it looked so pretty especially with all the lush green mountains in the background. We also used this for our flower girl to toss.