Fresh Freedom Red Roses
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Freedom Red Roses are a classic fairytale rose, commonly seen in Beauty and the Beast. This cup-shaped bloom features tightly packed petals, which gradually swirl outwards from the center. The petals are a true red hue, which symbolizes affection and true love. The bright red flower is perfect for so many occasions we are so happy to share these roses with you.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Fresh Freedom Red Roses
- Flower Care
You will receive one (1) Rose Box. The box will include two (2) bunches of Freedom roses - hand-bunched with joy in Ecuador. Each rose bunch includes one dozen (12) roses + one (1) extra bloom for you to give away and spread the joy!
FiftyFlowers ships millions roses every year, offering access to the highest quality and most popular varieties available today - at industry-leading prices.
Our CEO has hand-selected a premium rose variety for each Rose Box!
The roses included in this Rose Box are some of the most highly sought-after rose varieties in the World.
Order today to enjoy the color, quality, and classical elegance of these extraordinary and hard-to-find roses - highly sought after throughout the World!
*As these are natural products, flowers included in FlowerFix designs may occasionally be substituted for like blooms that retain a similar style and color palette, while maintaining the high-quality that we expect from our floral designs.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Open box and remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in the bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases, or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to the flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8-12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3 to 4 hours, it is possible that an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours, or when the water becomes cloudy. That water will change color if the roses are tinted. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water apon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove and average of 5 to 10 petals per rose.
Remember exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed in 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above, it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which will hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS, instead of the rose heads and you should see that there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you forsee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).