Fresh Cut Orange Marigold Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Fresh Cut Orange Marigold Flowers are a unique filler flower that have vibrant colored blooms and gives a textural pop that makes it a must have in arrangements. This flower is frequently used in holidays like Day Of the Dead, fall weddings, and autumn inspired arrangements. Pair these flowers with mums, orange spray roses, and eucalyptus for a gorgeous table centerpiece!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Fresh Cut Orange Marigold Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 16-20 inches
Average Bloom Width: 2- 3 inches
If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Marigold flowers are available September to November. *
- Marigold Flowers are shipped in growers bunches with 10 stems per bunch.
- This flower has a strong fragrance.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 7 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
* Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+ Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I still have vases of them all over my home and as long as I change out the water every couple days they are still as fresh as when they first arrived! Just a few dry ones but the rest have bloomed and are soft, bright and fragrant!
Hi Lizzy! We're so happy you continue enjoying your flowers almost 2 weeks after delivery! Flower care is very important to ensure their vase life, so we're glad you're taking good care of them. We hope you keep trusting us for many more floral deliveries to come!
Fresh Cut Orange Marigold Flower
I needed orange marigolds for my Dia de los Muertos celebration. The flowers were delivered on time and in beautiful condition. I love that I was kept informed of the order status - when cut, packaged, on its way, and out for delivery on day of. Will happily order from FiftyFlowers again.
It's wonderful hearing how our Marigolds helped you honour your dead. They're such a meaningful flower! We take great care in keeping our customers informed every step of the way, so that you can feel confident in your purchase. We're so glad that you appreciated our communication style.
Thank you for your trust and for keeping us in mind for future events. We're honored to be a part of them!
I purchased 5 bunches of marigolds. I was very concerned about how many would actually be in the delivery since I found a bunch of flowers could mean 5-12 stems. Each bunch had atleast 10-12 stems and the flowers were very beautiful. I was happy to see the flowers were indeed fresh and very beautiful for our Dia de los muertos ofrenda.
We're so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our flowers for your Day of the Dead ofrenda. We're glad that we were able to ease your doubts about the quantity, and honored that you trusted us with your flowers for such a special occasion.
We know that Day of the Dead is a very spiritual day, and are grateful that you chose our flowers to help you honor your loved ones. We're committed to providing our customers with the highest quality flowers and customer service, and we're so glad that we could be a part of your celebration.
We hope to be your go-to for flowers for many more years to come!
I was blown away by the flowers we received from fifty flowers. We celebrated Day of the Dead for the first time and wanted marigolds to go along with our celebration but they are out of season where we live. The flowers we received were beautiful and are still going strong a week later. The company helped me decide the best day to have them delivered so they would look the best possible for our Day of the Dead dinner and celebration. They even made sure to refund us the Saturday shipping cost because they said a Monday delivery would be better for our event. I’m so glad we know where to order the marigolds every year!
Marigolds are indeed the perfect flowers to celebrate the Day of the Dead, with their vibrant colors and rich symbolism representing the connection between the living and the dead. They're highly seasonal, but we're committed to sourcing them from our partner farms to ensure you can enjoy their beauty as long as possible.
We're so glad to hear that you found our suggestion about the delivery date helpful. We always strive to deliver our flowers at their peak freshness, ensuring they add a touch of splendor to your special occasions.
Thank you for choosing us to be a part of this very special day, Bethany. We're honored to play a role in honoring your loved ones during Día de los Muertos!