Forest Fern Bouquet and Boutonniere
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Celebrate love that lasts forever and ever with a beautiful bouquet of greenery, and a matching boutonniere. This pre-arranged, ready-to-go wedding bouquet is radiating with lush green leaves like baby eucalyptus, sword ferns, ruscus, salal, and leather leaf. Plus, whimsical curly willow branches and naked seeded eucalyptus add sprinkles of natural texture. This package also comes with a boutonniere featuring greenery such as baby eucalyptus, that compliments the bouquet with its similar shades and textures. Perfect for all wedding styles, including the trendy boho wedding, the colors and textures of these stems are versatile and look chic with any other flower arrangements. Order flowers online for your wedding, elopement, or micro wedding, and we will send these two arrangements right to your doorstep, ready to be used for the big day.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Forest Fern Bouquet and Boutonniere
- Flower Care
The recommended delivery date for this product is 3 days before your event. If your event is on a Saturday, the recommended delivery is on Wednesday.
- The flowers and colors of the wedding collection are not customizable.
- Minimony Package includes: 1 Bridal Bouquet and 1 Boutonniere
- The handcrafted designer wedding bouquet includes fresh greens such as: curly willow, baby eucalyptus, sword fern, ruscus, salal, leather leaf, naked seeded eucalyptus, and jute string.
- The handcrafted designer boutonniere includes fresh greens such as: ruscus, naked seeded eucalyptus, and baby eucalyptus.
Your Wedding Collection flowers are shipped direct from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods.
- Upon delivery, remember to bring your packkage indoors immediately. Use scissors to cut and remove all outer plastic straps.
- Before removing the bouquet and boutonniere, fill up a vase or container with fresh, cool water.
- Remove the arrangements from the box, starting with the smaller pieces first.
- Using a pair of flower shears or sharp scissors, make a 45 degree angle cut at least 1/4 inch off the end of the stems. Immediately place the bouquet and boutonniere in one of the previously prepared vases or containers. Make the sure water level is lower than the ribbon. Add water daily as needed. Do NOT put the bouquet or boutonniere in the refrigerator; it is not necessary.
- Store your bouquet in a cool dry location, with a room temperature between 35 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The cooler the temperature, the fresher your arrangements will be until ready to use. Keep your arrangement away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures.