Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
For remarkable versatility and creativity in your event, the FLORACAGE® Holder allows you to add flowers to the most unusual of areas, such as easels and candelabras. Place the foam and cage into water to let the OASIS™ foam saturate; then, push the stems of your flowers into the foam to create a stunning arrangement and keep it hydrated and beautiful for days on end. Mount the arrangement where you want it, and use the eyelets to attach it, adding color and vibrancy to new areas of your life.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the FLORACAGE Holder
- Flower Care
- Contains almost 1/3 of a brick of Standard OASIS® Floral Foam.
- Sturdy cage provides additional support for your arrangement.
- Eyelets at each end provide versatility for securing to easels, candelabras, etc.
- 3 inches long.
- 4-1/4 inches wide.
- 3-1/4 inches high.
- For use with fresh flowers.
- Soak foam in water before use.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a miniumum delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.