Flat Fern Greens
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
With tall, elegant stems and an abundance of vivid, thick greenery, Flat Fern Greens make other, softer blooms naturally more dynamic and stand-out. Pairs of spear-shaped leaves run along a sturdy, but flexible, stem, and gradually narrow a pointed tip. Pair with blooms like Orange Asiatic Lilies, Burgundy Berry Dahlia Flowers, Purple Passion Dahlia Flowers, and Lavender Blue Scabiosa Flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Flat Fern Greens
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Flat Fern is available year-round.*
- Flat Fern is traditionally packed in a grower’s bunch that typically has 8 to 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care. Follow Step 4 when your greens are ready to be used.
- When your boxes arrive, inspect your greens.*.
- Make sure to keep any protective plastic layer over greens to conceal moisture.
- Spray your greens with water and keep in a cool environment in the box until they're ready to be used.
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your ferns when they're ready to be used. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
We wanted our celebration to be laid back, joyful, and to just feel like us. I'm a bit of a tree-hugging flower child, and our venue was a beautiful rustic barn on a lake with huge oak trees, so my vision for our flowers was something both whimsical and classic. I had the hardest time finding a florist in our budget who could provide what I was dreaming of. I was nervous about buying flowers online, but they turned out absolutely beautiful! We had enough flowers for 17 centerpieces, my bridal bouquet, six bridesmaids bouquets, my flower crown, two corsages for the mothers, and a few other arrangements scattered around the venue. The flowers arrived right on time a few days before the wedding, looking exactly as promised- lovely, but thirsty. We followed the instructions provided by Fifty Flowers, and had no issues. The day before the wedding, we had about 15 generous friends and family members who came and helped us arrange all the flowers. With all the help, we were done within a few hours well before the rehearsal.
The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect. Everything turned out so beautifully! We had flowers everywhere, and had so many complements on our centerpieces. It was absolutely amazing to have so many people we love in one place to celebrate such a momentous and joyful moment in our lives.