Fern and Ivy Greens Garland
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Fern and Ivy Garlands consist of a blend of plumosus fern and green ivy, giving you a beautifully unique way to spruce up any area. Perfect for weddings, parties, and holidays, this long lasting garland is the ultimate DIY decoration. Garlands are shipped fresh, direct from the farm to your doorstep.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Fern and Ivy Greens Garland
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event.
Average Garland Width: 4-6 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Garlands are available year-round. *
- The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands yourselves; this could result in unraveling or weaken the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 5-7 days, depending on care and handling.
- Our garlands are created to be one-sided, the side with exposed wire should face the table.
- This garland consists of plumosus fern and green ivy.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since greenery a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this garland may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Garlands are shipped directly from our US domestic partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your garlands fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the garlands.
- Keep the garlands in the box and store them in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need to store them in the refrigerator.
- If the garland starts to look dry, mist with water. It is normal for the garland to shed.
We used this on the bridal party table and it was simply perfect! We didn't need to add anything to it (I'll admit I thought about it, but it was at the bottom of the to-do list on our very busy day). It held up extremely well too! I think it only needed some misting to perk it up but was otherwise the easiest floral decor element of the day!
decorated the doorways
We ordered 150 Chocolate Orange and 100 Crystal White Callas. They were enough to make 2 bridal bouquets, centerpieces, bathroom decorations, 3 boutonnieres and 7 bridesmaids/groom gals. We had 2 bridal bouquets because we wanted to have one for First Look photos and a second one made by the guests during the ceremony. The ones made during the ceremony were tied to chairs and the guests passed them to our mothers. Our mothers collected the flowers and then the groom made that bouquet with his brother. The groom then gave that bouquet to me. It was very sweet! The customer service at Fifty Flowers was impeccable. No question was too silly and they were very patient. We got our flowers two days before the wedding. We put them in buckets and transported them in the buckets the day before the wedding to the venue. The Groom Gals made all the bouquets. Very easy to make with callas. I would definitely recommend Fifty Flowers!