Farm to Table White Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Imagine a picturesque farm, where the sun is shining and the fields are brimming with fresh, vibrant blooms. That's the inspiration behind our Farm-to-Table White Centerpieces. These stunning arrangements are the epitome of rustic elegance, bringing the beauty of the countryside to your event.
Handcrafted with utmost care and passion, each centerpiece is a masterpiece that celebrates the beauty of sustainably-grown flowers. Delicate white roses, fluffy hydrangeas, and lush greenery intertwine harmoniously in a chic wooden box, forming a captivating focal point that effortlessly elevates your table settings.
Whether it's a romantic wedding, a corporate gathering, or a joyous celebration, our Farm-to-Table White Centerpieces are a seamless choice. Versatile and adaptable, they complement any theme or style, leaving your guests in awe of the natural splendor gracing the occasion.
Embrace the enchantment of the farm, right at your fingertips. With FiftyFlowers, you can trust in the freshness, beauty, and quality of our flowers. Order now and let the essence of the countryside infuse your event with a touch of rustic charm, creating cherished memories that will linger in the hearts of all who attend. Our Farm-to-Table White Centerpieces are here to make your occasion truly unforgettable.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Farm to Table White Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Our centerpieces are easy to use; each bouquet is pre-arranged & requires little to no special design skills; Literally all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That's it!
Looking for bulk bunches within the same recipe, check out Farm To Table White DIY Flower Combo, which features wholesale bunches in 3 different pack sizes for all your floral creations.
Each centerpiece will feature a harmonious hand-crafted bouquet with white garden rose, vendela & playa blanca rose, white mondial rose, white hydrangea, white & cream spray roses, white carnation, white stock, green lily grass, green cocculus, and green leather leaf.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have total of 10 flower stems.
- Medium centerpieces recipe will have total of 19 flower stems.
- Large centerpieces recipe will have total of 35 flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above.
Recommended delivery dates: 3 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 20 inches
The expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Vases are not included & wondering how to choose a vase? Click here to get professional tips on how to choose your vase.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Check out our collection of flower processing kits, vases & professional floral supplies; Only available at professional floral supply outlets, you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Great selection, and affordable packages! I had seven bridesmaids and used the set of 12 table bouquet arrangements as the bridesmaids bouquets. They were all great quality and lasted so long. The customer service reaches out to you to make sure delivery date is right and is always there if something goes wrong. Cannot recommend enough!!
We're thrilled you enjoyed our flowers! We ensure your flowers are hand selected for the optimal bloom, color, and peak time so they look beautiful on your big day. It's also wonderful to hear you felt supported by our customer care team. We work to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible, so we're glad that we were able to make you feel comfortable and informed.
Please keep us in mind for any events in the future. We'd love to make them as unforgettable as they can be!
These bouquets were perfect for combining with other flowers in our order to make many arrangements. Some of the snapdragons were used in the bridal bouquet. Used them in bridesmaid's bouquets and centerpieces. The only flower from these that we did not use were the lilies as they were just too big.
Gorgeous! So full. Beyond what we expected!
These flowers were perfect!! I wanted something that was affordable and would add a lot of texture and depth to the bouquet without competing with the protea, this was absolutely perfect and there were SO MANY flowers! We used these for my bouquet, 5 bridesmaids, 9 boutonnieres, and still had some left over for about 10 centerpieces! If you get lilies in your bouquet, make sure you remove the stems so they do not get orange pollen (which stains!) everywhere!
WOW! The flowers were amazing! And the service was just as amazing too! Once I placed the order, Fifty Flowers called back to confirm that everything was correct. All of my concerns and questions were answered. Then we wait and keep our fingers crossed till two days prior to the wedding. The flowers showed up within half an hour of when they said they would and they were amazing and perfect in every way. My daughter wanted roses galore and that's what she got. The quality, the cost and the service was unbelievable. Put all reservations aside. I recommend FiftyFlowers to everyone!