Farm to Table Greenery Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add lush garden romance with Farm to Table Greenery Centerpieces. Showcasing seasonal fresh-cut assorted greens these pre-made centerpieces have endless possibilities for your floral needs. Simply cut the stems and place in water for an organic ready-made table centerpiece. Utilize the medley of greenery for bridal bouquets when paired with FiftyFlowers favorites like roses, stock, and Lisianthus. With the option of overnight delivery, greenery centerpieces are a go-to solution for adding in extra texture for your picture-perfect day.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Farm to Table Greenery Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- These Centerpieces have the option of overnight shipping if ordered by 12PM EST.
- This centerpiece features 12 to 14 stems of assorted focal flowers, filler flowers and greenery.*
- Images are examples of flowers that may be in the final product, but not exact. If a specific color tone is desired please call us at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737) to speak to a customer care representative.
- The average height of a centerpiece is 18 to 20 inches.
- Shipped fresh from our award-winning Colombian or Californian partner flower farms.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of these flowers may vary to some degree.
- Vases not included. The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, you may choose to use a vase that is wider and shallower, tying the bouquet in the center and allowing it to stand on their own in the vase.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Arrived on time as promised, where packaged perfectly and fresh!
I loved this greenery! I was looking for a classic, spring filler and this was perfect. The farm to table greenery had a ton of texture and various shades of green. I was very happy with this purchase. It came prearranged which was wonderful and was one of the main reasons why I ordered it. I didn't want to stress over making my own flower arrangements for my wedding too much. The grower was out of the ornamental cabbage and substituted calla lilies in my order, I was very happy with the substitution choice. I only ordered the 8 centerpieces and had plenty leftover. I combined them with the Italian ruscus from fifty flowers and a prearranged white bouquet 10 pack from another vendor. Fifty flowers also sells the same bouquet pack, I would definitely recommend purchasing it. It will save you a ton of time and stress.
good size and variety of greenery.
I ordered these because in the photo it showed kale as part of the greenery. However, they were just very small bunches of thin greenery. Not enough to make a centerpiece.