Farm Mix Enhanced Cremon Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Farm Mix Tinted Cremon Flower is a farm mix package. The farm will select an assortment of enhanced colors. This colorful assortment of Cremon flowers would add striking color to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Our Farm Mix pack contains an assortment of captivating colors, please note the color mix may differ from the colors shown in the photo. If you would like a specific color, we have tinted cremons by specific color, which you can see by navigating to All Flowers, Mums and Spiders.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Farm Mix Enhanced Cremon Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: is 3 days before your event
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches
Symbolism: The cremon flower represents cheerfulness, optimism and truth.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Cremon Mums are available year round.*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- This package will include a variety of colors picked for you by our post-harvest team. We are unable to guarantee the colors, and the flowers may not match the photo exactly.
- This flower is intravenously enhanced using a solid color flower as the base. Our post harvest team will place the bottom of the stem into concentrated dyed water. This allows the flower stem to “drink up” the colored water tinting the bloom. The tint will not rub off from the surface of the petals. However, the color will seep from any cut part of the stem or blooms. For example, the bottom of stems, if you remove leaves from the stem, flower petals that are partially torn off. This may temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves when processing and designing with these blooms. This dye will stain clothing.
- The color of this tinted flower may vary to some degree. Flowers can react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others. The color may also appear stronger when the flower first arrives, and can lessen in intensity. The tinted color will bleed into the water and change the color of the water. Please take this in consideration when making your arrangements
- Cremon Mums are shipped with 10 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band.
- Flowers will come with netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Cremon Mum flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours, or if you wish, until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Flowers will come with a netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stem's bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife. Wear gloves while preparing the flowers, as the tint may seep from the stem and temporarily stain hands and/or clothing.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Expect for the water color to change because of the tint. This is normal. Simply change water as directed to keep flowers fresh. Also, assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your Cremon flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
Pretty much from the moment I got engaged I knew I wanted to do my own flowers. I had been to a bridal shower for a friend where everyone made their own flower crown, and I had LOVED IT. So the idea of putting together arrangements with my closest girlfriends and mother the day before the wedding seemed like the most wonderful way to spend the afternoon before my wedding.
Only problem was my family was super against it. They thought I'd be really stressed out, that the flowers wouldn't look good, and that it would be totally overwhelming and no fun. My mother even staged a "floral intervention," of sorts, to try and convince me not to DIY. It was a bummer, because no one else seemed to think it sounded fun but my friends adopted an attitude of "you're the bride so we'll do whatever."
So we compromised. My parents got to pick a florist for the ceremony space and personals, and I got to DIY to my heart's content for the reception and cocktail space. Challenge accepted!
And guess what, my flower party and DIY flowers were everything I had hoped and dreamed and even more beautiful. From the help the FiftyFlowers team was ready to provide me whenever I had questions about the order or flower supplies (i.e. how many buckets will I need?), they were so helpful and on top of things. The order arrived exactly when it was supposed to and in great condition; I never worried for an instant that the flowers were too droopy or wouldn't last until the wedding.
Only thing I would go back and change was being home alone when the order arrived, it took 3 hours to trim all the stems and get everything in water by myself. But then next day when all my best girlfriends and my mother came over to assemble our 24 bud vases and approx. 130 water tubes for short stems, everybody seemed to really have fun! Took 8 of us a little under 2 hours to put it all together, and that was with plenty of breaks for snacks and cocktails. We even had enough flowers leftover that my mom and I made 4 a large "bonus" arrangements, which honestly ended up being my favorite part of all the decor! And even my friends who had never done anything with flowers before were proud of their vases and got a kick out of seeing their arrangements being admired. It was cool to learn a little bit more about flowers and share a new experience together making something beautiful. And now when I look back at pictures of my wedding, I feel so much joy that not only did we have fun and make beautiful and high-quality arrangements, but we saved THOUSANDS of dollars doing it!