Farm Fresh Roses Spiral Arrangement
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Premium, fresh, roses abound and overflow in our Farm Fresh Roses Spiral Arrangement! These long stems will take your breath away in this unique, hand crafted, spiral arrangement that is designed to stand on its own in a simple shallow water dish. The presence of these flowers in your home will create a sense of warmth, love, and belonging for all who enter, and can spark passion and romance for you and your significant other when placed in your bedroom or at the center of a romantic dinner. Nothing is more classic and lovely than a farm fresh bouquet of roses, making this a flower arrangement that you'll never regret adding to your home. The unique display and arrangement of these roses is a one-of-a-kind purchase – you'll thank yourself later!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- This pack features fresh cut South American Premium Roses shipped direct from the farm to your doorstep.
- We harvest and ship our roses direct from the farms in bud form this guarantees a longer than expected vase life.
- Do not snip off the ziptie that keeps the spiral arrangement intact.
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers!
- Fill the vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 1 inch of fresh, cool water. If provided mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep in a safe place. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. If you own a pet make sure the bouquet is in a location the bouquet will not be knocked over!