Farm Fresh Potted Mini Succulents For Your House
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Succulents are an easy to care for plants with minimal watering needs and beautifully unique leaves. The succulent plant is able to have fewer waterings compared to other plants due to its leaves which store the water inside. Hailing from the deserts of Africa and South America, and evolving to climates all over the world, these little potted cuties are a fun way to bring living plants into your house. This pack of 12 small, 2” succulents will come in a variety of types. They will look fun planted in one large planter with sand and other decorations or in many smaller pots placed in different places throughout your house.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
- Pot size: 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- These succulent is a living potted plant and they will need to be cared for as per the flower care instructions.
- Succulent flowers are very hardy but do not like the cold; it is unnecessary to put them in a cooler.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Succulent flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Succulents arrive ready to use:
- Open your box of flowers and inspect them. *
- Keep these away from drafts and do not refrigerate.
- Since these are potted plants, they need to be kept in shaded areas and warmer temperatures.
- Rehydrate succulent plants when the leaves become slightly wrinkly.
- If you plan on repotting the plants, make sure to use soil for cactus for overall happier plants.
- Succulent plants can be fertilized at least once a year, during the springtime months.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed with processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).