Farm Fresh Cut White Mini Calla Lily Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our Fresh Cut White Mini Calla Lily Flowers have beautiful trumpet-shaped blossoms. Calla Lilies symbolize triumph and victory as its bloom is a strong trumpet like figurine. Mondern blooms that will bring fresh and strength into your living room, bedroom or bath! These white flowers are excellent for opening up your home space, as light bounces uniquely off of the blossoms to bring an extra bit of warmth into your home. These flowers look amazing in accent positions anywhere in your house, fun combinations of vases are delightful to play around with these calla lily flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Farm Fresh Cut White Mini Calla Lily Flower
- Flower Care
Symbolism: Calla Lily meaning is purity, faithfullness and purity and symbolizes rebirth or resurrection.
In Greek History there is a legend about how the Calla Lily was born. Zeus had a son out of wedlock named Hercules. While his wife Hera was sleeping, Zeus delivered Hercules to her so he could drink her milk. Once she awoke, she pushed him away and her milk spread drops across the sky creating the milky way and those drops that fell on the ground sprouted beautiful Calla Lily Flowers.
- Harvested at our Ecuadorian Flower Farms and shipped directly from the farm to your doorstep overnight!
- Calla Lilies are also known as Zantedeschia Flowers.
- Calla Lilies are an extraordinary flower and have a long lasting vase life.
- Calla lilies are named after the Greek word Calla.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Calla Lilies retain plenty water in their stems for long amounts of time. However, if they are left in bacteria contaminated water, starting from the bottom of the stem, the flower stem will begin to curl upwards. To prevent this, please ensure that you change the water daily, maintaining a water level between 2 inches deep.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)