Farm Fresh Alstroemeria Spiral Arrangement
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bring some playful energy to your home with our delightful Farm Fresh Alstroemeria Spiral Arrangement! These premium flowers are sure to evoke feelings of joy, lightheartedness, and beauty when displayed in the kitchen, living room, or entryway. Alstroemeria are known to be associated with friendship and devotion, making them appropriate to place in any area where friends and family gather together. This spiral arrangement is taped together upon arrival; dress it up by tying your favorite ribbon around it! Order fresh, high quality flowers to your home with a flower delivery, and enjoy this gorgeous flower arrangement during any season.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Farm Fresh Alstroemeria Spiral Arrangement
- Flower Care
- Alstroemerias have a long lasting vase life of a minimum of 2 weeks with proper care.
- This pack features an assortment of colors.
- Stems lengths are approximately 80 cm or 30 inches.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Do not snip off the tape that keeps the spiral arrangement intact.
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers!
- Fill the vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 1 inch of fresh, cool water. If provided mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep in a safe place. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. If you own a pet make sure the bouquet is in a location the bouquet will not be knocked over!