Fall Terracotta Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Find Fall Terracotta cremon Flowers by shopping FiftyFlowers. This single bloom cremon with its deep red color and rust undertones would be perfect to incorporate into a fall bouquet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Fall Terracotta Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches
Average Bloom Width: Approximately 2 to 4 inches in diameter
Symbolism: The cremon flower represents cheerfulness, optimism and truth.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Cremon Mums are available year round*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Cremon Mums are shipped with 10 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band.
- Flowers will come with netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Cremon Mum flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours, or if you wish, until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Flowers will come with a netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stem's bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Very beautiful flower and the color was more of an orange base than the picture which makes it look burgundy.
Beautiful burgundy color, mixed very well with the Coffee Break roses.
The Terracotta brought the whole fall theme of my wedding together with the maroon color and being so wide and open.
I LOVED these! They were so pretty and the color was a perfect pinkish red to balance the red and soft pink hues in my pieces. I loved the spiky texture and how well they went with the season (fall).
This mum flower was stunning. It is the most GORGEOUS color of red and added a lot of volume. It is packaged great and the stems are long and each bloom is wrapped in its own net. We had so many of them and they offset the hot pinks so beautifully.