Fall Orange Dahlia Style Cushion Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our Fall Orange Dahlia Style Cushion Flower is a fun Fall flower. Smaller than a Dahlia, yet each stem has an average of 3-5 flowers so, you get more for your money! Each flower head consists of medium length petals without a center “eye”, instead, it is filled with solid ray florets that are more compact than its surrounding petals. This Cushion would make a charming addition to any table centerpiece, wedding bouquet or flower arrangement. Cushion Poms ship fresh and direct to your doorstep. Pay wholesale prices, and receive free shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Fall Orange Dahlia Style Cushion Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: .5 to 2 inches.
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches.
Symbolism: Daisies represent gentleness and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This product is available Mid August through November *
- Each stem has an average spray of 3 to 5 blooms.
- This flower is shipped in a growers bunch typically between 6 to 8 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. +Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Every year for the past 10 Christmas seasons I have made sure we have the scent of the Gardenia. With all the normal scents of Christmas, and the cold weather and gray days in the Northwest, the Gardenias bring the smell spring. Around the Christmas dinner table the families gather joyously enjoying the season with family a friends, each telling their story how the survived another season of shopping and bustling around bringing cheers and hope for the coming year. Our guests always comment how spectacular it is when a cloud of heavenly gardenia scent comes floating by. It never fails when you can hear them say how much they are looking forward to spring and the scent of the gardenia! It just adds another unexpected smell for the season.
I was hopeful these would be more orange, but in reality they were brown long-stemmed mums. I ended up not using them for our wedding as they were much more muted in color than the photo. Great quality flowers though and lasted 2 weeks!
Hi Samantha! Thank you for sharing your feedback.
I understand that you're not happy with the Mums on this order, but we haven't been informed of any issue. Our picture depicts the flower as true to color as possible but there are a few factors that can make it difficult to get an exact match with flower colors. First, your computer monitor's settings may cause the image to appear slightly different than the original photograph. Second, flowers are living creatures and their color can be affected by Mother Nature and the weather.
If you're not satisfied with your flowers after hydration, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer a solution. We're always here to help our customers and we're committed to providing a high-quality experience.
While we can't make up for the disappointment of these not meeting your expectations in color, I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your Quicksand Cream Roses and the quality of your order! We take great pride in hand-selecting each flower for optimal bloom, color, and peak time.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at 1877 50 ROSES if you have any questions or concerns in the future!