Fall Bulk Flower Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Decorate for the season with the creative combination of the Fall Bulk Flower Pack. As the gentle breeze of summer transitions to autumn a wave of joy and crisp air is there to keep you company this season. The vibrant swirls of colors are sure to add a spark of warmth to your event. This pack includes a refreshing breeze of dusty miller, bright colors of safflowers and magnolia leaves, and the textural delight of cattails, curly willows, bayleaf, and safari sunset. For Inspiration, Check out our Blog Post on Fall Tablescapes.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Fall Bulk Flower Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday or Thursday.
- This Fall DIY Flowers are only available September through November, the flowers are seasonal and the exact dates may vary.
- The small DIY fall pack includes: one growers bunch of each flower including magnolia, cattails, curly willow tips, scabiosa pods, jester leucadendron, safflower, dusty miller, and bay leaf.
- The medium DIY fall pack includes: 2 growers bunch of each flower including magnolia, cattails, curly willow tips, scabiosa pods, jester leucadendron, safflower, dusty miller, and bay leaf.
- The large DIY fall pack includes: 4 growers bunch of each flower including magnolia, cattails, curly willow tips, scabiosa pods, jester leucadendron, safflower, dusty miller, and bay leaf.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower withing your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.