Fairy Pink Flowers Glitter Bouquet
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Flower Fairies were inspired to create this pink and silver glitter flower arrangement. Handcrafted in our Colombian Design center and shipped directly to your doorstep, our designers summoned the all the fairies to sprinkle their flower expertise to create the flower joy. Or order this bouquet to create a magic moment with your special someone or a new parent in your life.
*Want gorgeous weekly flower designs?
Sign up for an exclusive FlowerFix flower subscription plan! Flowers Fix everything!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Fairy Pink Flowers Glitter Bouquet
- Flower Care
*Tired of missing out on our gorgeous weekly flower designs? Sign up for our exclusive FlowerFix program to be notified when new designs become available each week!*
You will receive one (1) FlowerFix Fairy Pink Flowers Glitter Bouquet - handmade with joy in Colombia.
FiftyFlowers ships more than 20 million flowers every year, offering access to the highest quality and most popular varieties available today - at industry-leading prices.
Our CEO has hand-selected a handmade bouquet for each FlowerFix Toffer!
The flowers included in this FlowerFix bouquet are some of the most highly sought-after varieties in the world.
The Giant Designer Bouquet is a couture designer bouquet and has a generous stem count with -- stems including ----
Order today to enjoy the color and fun of a fashionable FlowerFix Bouquet!
*As these are natural products, flowers included in FlowerFix designs may occasionally be substituted for like blooms that retain a similar style and color palette, while maintaining the high-quality that we expect from our floral designs.
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)