Excellent Flair Marsala Hypericum Berries
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A beautiful Marsala hued berry, Excellent Flair Marsala Hypericum Berries are perfect filler flowers and add a fantastic texture. This radiant colored Marsala berry can be paired with the Crystal White Mini Calla Lilies and any Green Flower filler from FiftyFlowers to make an excellent Holiday themed floral arrangement!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Excellent Flair Marsala Hypericum Berries
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: Average of 20 inches to 27.5 inches
Symbolism: Hypericum is often associated with happiness and inspires creativity; it is commonly gifted to those that are beginning a new path in life.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Hypericum Berries are available year-round.*
- Each stem will have several clusters of berries with some greenery.
- Excellent Flair Hypericum Berries are an average size of ¼ to ¾ inch.
- Hypericum Berries are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Hypericum is also known as St. John's Wort; however, berries are commercially-grown for decoration purposes and NOT for topical use or consumption.
- Excellent Flair variety is considered to be the traditional variety of hypericum berries; the size of berry may alter.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
*Berries are for decorative use only and not for consumption*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
On September 3, 2016, I married my best friend. We met one night in college while each playing "wingman" for our friends who were interested in each other. It was over from there!
Flowers have always played a large role in our relationship. My husband has a green thumb and loves horticulture. While most guys were buying their girlfriends pre-cut bouquets, my guy was buying me actual plants and teaching me how to care for them. He proposed to me at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. We both knew that flowers and plants would play a large part in our wedding and the natural greenery of our venue was one of our biggest determining factors when deciding on the Inn at Oak Lawn Farms.
Unfortunately, we had a fairly tight budget for our wedding. Where most people spend upwards of $20K on their weddings, we had a budget of $12K. We knew with that budget we would not be able to afford a florist and so began my search for wholesale flowers. In my search, I came across FiftyFlowers and spent many hours and weeks researching and calculating and practicing to see what I could do on my own and how many of each flower I would need to purchase. I ended up purchasing ivory Hydrangeas, white Ranunculus, white Carnations, purple mini Carnations, Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, and Seeded Eucalyptus for all of my wedding flowers and ended up keeping the cost under $1,000! I practiced before the wedding and figured out exactly what I wanted for each bouquet, boutonniere, centerpiece, and additional decorations around the venue. I was so proud of myself for being able to put all of this together and have it all turn out so incredibly beautiful with no previous floral experience. My wedding flowers were exactly what I had pictured and for a fraction of the cost!
I was so lucky to have come across FiftyFlowers and the customer service team was such a huge help! I still have my bridal bouquet in a vase on display and every time I look at it, my heart is warmed remembering this most perfect day!
Once again my family surprised me with flowers from FiftyFlowers.com and they were simply gorgeous! I had gerberas brightening my house and office for weeks! That's again for offering wonderful flowers that my family can afford!