Everything Nice DIY Fresh Flowers Design Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This unique flower box comes with fresh flowers to create not one, not two, but THREE flower arrangements! With an array of yellow, purple, and pink baby's breath, poms, and carnations, you can create flower gifts for your friends and family. Your flower delivery will bring these blooms to your doorstep along with flower design supplies that will allow you to create these three floral masterpieces. We will also give you exclusive access to our online, pre-recorded floral design class with certified designer, Steven Santos. During your experience, you will learn all the skills you need to design DIY flowers. You will also find the perfect opportunity to express your creativity and personal style. The pink, purple, and yellow flowers in these arrangements are bright, cheerful, and sure to turn your loved one's day around. Use this opportunity to create flower gifts for your family members, coworkers, or friends, or invite them to design with you. You can order flowers for your upcoming girls' night or work party and can give the gift of creating memories together. Then, when you're finished, display these stunning blooms all over the house!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Everything Nice DIY Fresh Flowers Design Kit
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with, including white carnations, yellow cushion poms, yellow baby's breath, purple carnations, lavender cushion poms, lavender baby's breath, and leather leaf.
- Supply Kit will include: 3 pedestal bowls, oasis foam, butterflies, and glue dots.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.