Enchanted Boutonniere and Corsage Wedding Package
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Enchanted Boutonnière and Corsage Wedding Package is simple and classic. Our beautiful premade boutonnières and corsages are handmade and delivered to your door. These single flowers can also be used for decorating; for example try attaching to your cake knife. This product is only available in the USA.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Enchanted Boutonniere and Corsage Wedding Package
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average length: 5 inches
If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Items are pre-made, we can not customize colors, flower choices, or quantities.
12 Piece Package includes:
- 6 Boutonnières and 6 Corsages
- 12 Boutonnières and 12 Corsages
- Corsage: Mondial cream rose, seeded eucalyptus*, bow and two pins.
- Boutonnière: Mondial cream rose, seeded eucalyptus*, and one pin.
Boutonnières and Corsages are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have proper care.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or straps.
- Inspect your flowers*
- If your flowers arrived with water tubes inspect that each tube has water. Fill each tube with fresh and clean water.
- If your flowers did not arrive with water tubes there is no need to cut the stems and place them in water. Skip step 5 and go to step 6.
- Holding the water tube in one hand, gently pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube. Do not remove the arrangement from the plastic top. In one hand you will be holding the water tube, and in the other hand, the arrangement with the plastic top still attached. Remove the cotton wrap around the flower stems and fill the water tube with fresh water. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Do not at any time push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement. Doing so may potentially damage the flowers.
- Place the boutonnières or corsages in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables release gases which may damage your flowers. Also ensure that the refrigerator’s temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing temperatures will damage your flowers.
- When ready to use, take your flowers out of the water tube and cut the stems at the desired length.
- It is normal for the ribbon or green florist tape to become wet from being in the water tube. If you notice your ribbon/tape is wet, be sure to dry it off fully before wearing.
- Once ribbon/tape is dry you are ready to attach your boutonnière or corsage.
- Always keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
For this wedding, I had many, many items to make and did not have any assistance which meant I needed some short cuts. THIS was the PERFECT shortcut! They came perfectly packaged and in wonderful shape. All I had to do was add some coordinating ribbon to complete them for the groomsmen and add a couple of flowers to match the bride's bouquet for the groom!
Used this package for corsages and boutonnieres. I freaked out a bit because the instructions I read had said the stems could be put in water, but they came with tiny stems and already cut short. I called right away and they told me they had been sprayed to keep them fresh and not to do anything to them. The actual piece was smaller than promised and they looked a bit wilted. But the customer service was exquisite and they immediately threw 50 bucks back on my credit card. Thankfully the pack came with more than we needed so we used the best looking ones. It was still cheaper and easier than buying them elsewhere or making them. I just wish I got them the day before the wedding instead of 2-3 days, would've looked fresher. However, part of the other flower orders were backed up and did arrive the day before and that was nerve racking. In the end, they looked great in pictures and hugs smash them anyway.
One arrived broken and by the time the ceremony arrived we were only able to salvage five and had to make boutonnieres for the groomsmen from extra greenery we had.