Dusty Rose Dried Flower Arrangement
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Chic, elegant, stunning - these are just a few words to describe our Dusty Rose Dried Flower Arrangement. Color palettes that mix light pinks with neutrals have been trending and are a popular choice for weddings and events. You can take this collection of pink loofah, dried baby's breath, and straw palm, and can turn your event into a beautiful scene. Place these dried flowers all around your ceremony or reception space to make your wedding feel extra special, or use these pre-made flower arrangements as centerpieces for your birthday or graduation party. The subtle hues and rich textures of this dried flower arrangement will leave your guests in awe, and because dried flowers are long-lasting, you can even offer to send one home with them! With easy-to-move wooden boxes, the possibilities are truly endless with these dried pink flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dusty Rose Dried Flower Arrangement
- Flower Care
- Box diameter is 5.5in X 5.5in X 2.7in
- The box is a perfect centerpiece for your event tables with a mixture of the following dried flowers: pink loofah sponge, dried baby's breath, godetias, straw palm and moss.
- The Bouquet is handcrafted at our Ecuadorian design center where the flowers are grown and dried.
Your dried boxes are hand crafted for your order. Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and enjoy the eye candy!
- Your dried flowers should be stored in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight to prevent discoloration or fading.
- If your dried flower box becomes dusty, use a hair dryer on a low setting from a moderate distance or a pipe cleaner to gently remove the dust.