Dried Bunny Tail Grass
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Light, fluffy, and playful - these dried bunny tails are a popular choice for DIY flower designers. Creating a dried flower bouquet for your home, or for your upcoming event, will transform your space, and no collection of dried flowers is complete without the amazing texture of bunny tail grass. This grass is bleached to have an amazing, soft, neutral hue that goes with every color and every flower arrangement. Boho weddings are trending big time, and so are dried flowers thanks to their modern, chic feel. Design a DIY flower bouquet, or create a table centerpiece that will make your guests' jaw drop with some preserved roses, bleached eucalyptus, dried ferns, and these delicate bunny tails.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dried Bunny Tail Grass
- Flower Care
- Each bunch comes with 100 grams which is approximately 20 to 30 stems.
- The dried flowers are a perfect centerpiece for your event tables.
- The bouquet is handcrafted at our Ecuadorian design center where the flowers are grown, dried and tinted.
- If you mix the bouquet with fresh flowers in water the tinted color can seep and change the color of the water.
Dried flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey.Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- It is normal for dried and preserved flowers to shed blooms and leaves during transit.
- Keep dried and preserved flowers in the box with the lid on until you are ready to use.
- Store the box out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed with processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).