Dried Baby's Breath Flower Assorted Colors
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Do you love the dried flower trend? Are you having a hard time choosing one color of dried baby's breath for your event? With our assorted pack, you can have a variety of different colors! When you order this collection, you'll find a personal rainbow on your doorstep with dried baby's breath in red, orange, turquoise, yellow, neutral, and multiple shades of green, blue, purple, and pink! Just picture a rainbow flower cloud or bright flower centerpieces at your colorful boho wedding, fun and funky birthday celebration, or vibrant baby shower. With so many colors to choose from, you'll be able to make any floral design idea come to life. The best part is that this rainbow baby's breath is dried and preserved making it long lasting and low maintenance!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dried Baby's Breath Flower Assorted Colors
- Flower Care
Symbolism: Baby’s Breath represents everlasting love.
- If this plant is submerged, the flower tint may color the water slightly.
- Baby's Breath is also known as Gypsophila.
- Dried flowers are preserve to last a long time with proper care.
- The Dried flowers shed.
- The variety of colors you receive are based on farm availability.
Dried flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey.Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- It is normal for dried and preserved flowers to shed blooms and leaves during transit.
- Keep dried and preserved flowers in the box with the lid on until you are ready to use.
- Store the box out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place.