DIY Wedding Flowers 50 Roses and 30 Super Gerberas
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
DIY Wedding Flowers 50 Roses and 30 Super Gerberas is a flashy, impressionistic, and toned pack, presenting all the timeless beauty and classic profoundness behind the rose and merging it with the casual tranquility of the super gerbera. The 50 stems of roses included in this pack are divided into sets of 25, each with their own choice color from our 13 options, giving a specified fluidity and complimentary aspect to the mix. Thirty super gerberas have 10 choice colors, along with the opportunity to choose the center color of the daisies. Three bunches of choice filler are also provided, giving a roll-between for the pack, as well as two bunches of both soft greens and hearty greens. This permits the pack to cover your every wedding flower needs.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the DIY Wedding Flowers 50 Roses and 30 Super Gerberas
- Flower Care
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday. However, this package contains various flowers, each with an ideal delivery date. Once we receive your order, we will review the ideal delivery date for each flower you select, and we will call you if changes to the delivery date are necessary.
- DIY Wedding Combos are available year round.*
- Note that the pictures shown are solely example arrangements of what could be created with this package. Flowers do not come prearranged and the picture could depict other types of flowers which are not included.
- This package includes*:
50 Ecuadorian Roses, packed in 2 bunches of 25 stems. You choose the colors.
30 stems of Standard Super Gerbera Daisies. You choose the colors.
3 grower's bunches of filler flowers, you choose the type of filler flower.
2 grower's bunches of a hearty greenery, you choose the type of hearty greenery.
2 grower's bunches of a soft greenery, you choose the type of soft greenery.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Each flower included in this combo pack can have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page. For most flowers you follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open your box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breath and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers, can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
Exposing flowers to warm environments (outside in the shade, a warmer room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming of your flowers.
Flowers wilt and fade prematurely because water is prevented from reaching the top blooms due to bacteria blockage in the stem. To minimize bacteria, keep your buckets and/or vases with clean fresh water.
I loved the flowers. I wanted simple bouquets, if you want larger I would recommend ordering supplemental flowers.
The flowers were so gorgeous and just what I wanted for my special day! Couldn't have asked for anything more perfect!
Thrilled with the flowers. They were all in great shape when they arrived, and they only got better after being in water. We supplemented the packages with some flowers from local grocery stores, but these served as a great base for all of the centerpieces and bouquets. The flowers were sturdy, and FiftyFlowers even sent more seeded eucalyptus because there were no seed pods on it and white gerbera daisies because I had received replacement flowers but had gotten no notification that the gerberas weren't going to be included. No hassle, no questions asked, no extra charges. Great all around!
Choose FiftyFlowers! I ordered White and Creamy White flowers for this package
I've always wanted to arrange my own wedding flowers. When my fiance and I decided to have a destination wedding on St. Simons Island in GA I knew exactly what I wanted to do....a wildish beach themed wedding look complete with driftwood and starfish. The trouble was, how do I find a place that will ship flowers to another state since we were having a destination wedding? I found Fifty Flowers and went for it! We arrived at our wedding location on Tuesday and the flowers were waiting for us, all boxed up. After opening them, trimming stems, and putting them into water I realized how beautiful they were. Within 24 hours there were refreshed and absolutely stunning! Our Rehearsal Dinner was Thursday and our Wedding was on Friday. The roses and ranunculus opened perfectly!
Our Reception tables had one large arrangement, two medium arrangements, and four small arrangements with starfish, driftwood from the beach my Mom lives on, and photos with our friends and family throughout our lives. I was also able to decorate a huge fireplace mantle with even more flowers. I was truly surprised at how few blooms didn't make it due to shipping or breakage. The arrangements were beautiful!
Thank you Fifty Flowers!