Delicate Garden DIY Flower Combo
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Create dainty and feminine summertime arrangements with our Delicate Garden DIY Flower Combo. The pack features a variety of delicate, soft-textured focal flowers, including petal-heavy ranunculus, frilly scabiosas, and bold anemones. You may pick the colors for each of the flowers as well, which makes it easy to create an entirely unique garden-inspired look. Use this pack alone for a simpler look, or add in choice colors of hydrangeas and silver dollar eucalyptus greenery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Delicate Garden DIY Flower Combo
- Flower Care
***Note that the pictures shown are solely example arrangements of what could be created with this package. Flowers do not come prearranged and the picture could depict other types of flowers which are not included.***
This flower kit includes a variety of growers bunches available in 3 pack sizes. This kit arrives in bulk so you can tap into your creative side & create stunning arrangements! To learn more about designing with our flower kits and their potential design inspirations, click here.
Each DIY Combo Pack recipe will feature grower bunches of Anemones, Ranunculus, and Scabiosas.
- Small pack recipe will have 60 flower stems - pictured in bouquets above.
- Medium pack recipe will have 150 flower stems.
- Large pack recipe will have 300 flower stems.
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Anemone: 8 to 10 inches
- Ranunculus: 6 to 12 inches
- Scabiosa: 20 to 25 inches
Expected vase life is a minimum of 8 days.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of flower processing kits, vases, and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- The package contents and prices of our flowers are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust from time to time.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitue a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmations; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Each flower included in this combo pack may have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure that your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Foliage below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp, clean flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
We used the flowers as filler flowers for my Wedding and they were perfect! They arrived on time, they came in excellent condition, and when I had questions someone picked up the phone right away and helped me. Highly recommend!
Thank you for reaching out! I'm so happy to hear you appreciated the quality of our flowers. We take great pride in our flowers and our customer service, so it's always heartwarming to hear feedback like yours.
I love that you shared your pictures with us. Your centerpieces look absolutely stunning! I can tell you put a lot of thought and care into your event, and I'm so glad our flowers were able to help you make it special.
We conduct ongoing blind test orders, examine customer service reports, study customer comments and suggestions, and track customer-representative conversations and interactions to ensure your satisfaction. We're always looking for ways to improve, and your feedback is invaluable to us.
Thank you again for your business and for your kind words. I hope you have a wonderful day!
I ended up changing this to daisies and they were perfect.
These were my highlight flowers, and I used them to bring elegance to the centerpieces and as focal points of the boutonnieres.
I absolutely loved the flowers. They were even prettier in real life. Each variety has soft stems and not easy to use in wet floral foam. I used aluminum armature instead and they did fine.
It was a pleasure to work with these unique and precious blooms.