Dark Pink Calla Lily Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Dark Pink Calla Lily Flower is a lovely pink flower that features a large, trumpet-shaped bloom with a slight ruffled edge. Perched on top of a long, elegant stem this bloom will make an eye-catching addition to any anniversary, ladies tea or Spring/ Summer wedding. Named after the Greek word for beauty, calla lilies are a traditional symbol of marriage and are used to celebrate major transitions in life. Representative of the sixth wedding anniversary, all calla lilies symbolize 'magnificent beauty' while pink callas represent elegance and admiration. Easy to arranged and guaranteed to be a hit, our pink calla will look wonderful when combined with hydrangea, star of Bethlehem, roses and ruscus or simply arranged in bunches on their own. Classic and sweet, these blooms are sure to make you feel like a Queen!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dark Pink Calla Lily Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Symbolism: Calla Lilies are associated with faith and purity. They also represent fertility and rebirth.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Mini Calla Lilies are available year-round.*
- Each stem features one focal flute-shaped bloom.
- Mini Calla Lilies are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Average Bloom Size for Petite Callas is 1.5 to 2.5 inches and for Tall is 2.5 to 4 inches from stem to tip.
- The average Stem Length for Petite is 12 to 16 inches and for Tall is 20 to 28 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Calla Lilies retain plenty water in their stems for long amounts of time. However, if they are left in bacteria contaminated water, starting from the bottom of the stem, the flower stem will begin to curl upwards. To prevent this, please ensure that you change the water daily, maintaining a water level between 2 inches deep.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Everyone was either worried or laughing at me when I told them that I wanted to put together my own bouquet and then do the rest of the flowers, instead of hiring a florist. But I was determined to save some money and create a look that was all my own doing. As soon as the flowers came in I was blown away by the quality of the flowers. So processing and putting the bouquets together was absolutely amazing. I was easily able to store the flowers in big buckets while we waited for the flowers to open up. I would definitely tell people that putting together your own bounquets and centerpieces is something that is totally possible and kinda fun!
I ordered the 18 bunches of the White Combo Pack and was very happy with it! I had them delivered on Wednesday. They arrived all in 1 box, which I was surprised about! My only complaint was that flower food was not included, I had to scramble to find some - luckily a local florist gave me some. We took them all out, cut the stems, and put them in water in our basement. (We did have s small issue with the Limonium being stinky, but a capful of bleach did the trick!) Only 1 gerber arrived damaged, but we had plenty of flowers - it was missing it's tube. My mom cut the stems again on Thursday and gave them fresh water. On Friday we took them to the venue and arranged them. I had enough to fill about 30 bottles - on 15 guest tables and more to decorate around the venue. I did add some purple chive flowers to them that my parents had in their garden and it really made a big difference - so I'd suggest adding a little pop of color if you can. They looked gorgeous! The limonium and daisies actually still look good 19 days later!!! The alstroemeria lasted about 2 weeks and the gerberas and snapdragons a little over a week.
I ordered orchids through FiftyFlowers.com for arrival on Wednesday, May 6 before my Saturday, May 9th wedding. The orchids arrived in beautiful condition. We used them to decorate our reception hall, cake and for all of the bouquets and boutonnieres. We had dozens left after the ceremony and brought them home to enjoy. I finally threw away the last of my orchids on Monday, July 7th- OVER EIGHT WEEKS AFTER DELIVERY!!! I had no idea I'd enjoy them that long. All I did was clip the dead/spent blooms and periodically recut the stims and changed the water. I will not hesitate to use FiftyFlowers any time I need fresh flowers for whatever occassion!