Dark Orange Gerbera Daisy
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Dark Orange Gerbera Daisies are bold wedding flowers that surely make a statement. This gerbera flower features a larger head with dark orange petals. A colorful flower perfect for bouquest, table centerpieces, and arrangements. Shipped direct from farm, wholesale prices, free shipping.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dark Orange Gerbera Daisy
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 Days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Average Bloom Width: 3 to 5 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Gerbera Daisies are available year round.*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Light eyes can range from yellow to green in color and Dark Eyes can range from Burgundy Brown to Black. We cannot guarantee the center color of this flower. You may also receive a mix of center colors in a single pack.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I didn't realize how limited my flower budget was until I met with our florist and she could only accommodate the bridal party's flowers and baby's breath baskets for the ceremony decorations. I was pretty devastated when she told me we couldn't afford centerpieces with our budget. She did say that for $400 more she could do 25 baby's breath centerpieces if we supplied her the containers, and that I could think it over and get back to her. So I got online to see what other options I had and found FiftyFlowers. I saw how much more I could do with that $400 dollars if we supplied our own containers and I did the flowers myself. I wish I would have known about FiftyFlowers prior to signing with our florist because we could have gotten so much more for our money -- and honestly, sitting by myself, at the reception location taking it all in while doing my centerpieces was one of my favorite parts of the prep for the wedding.
FiftyFlowers was awesome to work with, their customer service was completely on point and called to confirm everything, including a need to switch flower colors in the berries and to change the date of deliver of the lilies to ensure they bloomed in time. I followed their instructions exactly, and my flowers were perfect for our wedding day. I ended up with 5 more centerpieces than I needed, and extra flowers for the cake table, guest book table, gift table and baskets full of flowers at our ceremony. I recommend them to all my friends for anything that they might need flowers for.
The Dark Orange Super Gerbera Daisies did not hold up quite as well as the Dark Pink Super Gerbera Daisies. The blooms became somewhat wilted and started to separate in terms of the orange flowers that we used for boutonnieres and corsages. The daisies used in centerpieces, however, held up nicely.
I ordered calla lilies for my cousin's wedding and they were not only on time, but absolutely beautiful. I'm getting married in 05/08 and I will surely use Fifty Flowers for my own nuptials!