Cremon Yellow Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Cremon Yellow Flower is the Dutch version of the standard Football Mum. It displays a single flower with long, soft petals surrounding a center button. Soft to the touch, our Cremon is known for its award winning premium quality and long lasting vase life. This vivid yellow flower would add a splash of color to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Cremon Yellow Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: is 3 days before your event
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches
Average Bloom Width: Approximately 2 to 4 inches in diameter
Symbolism: The cremon flower represents cheerfulness, optimism and truth.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Cremon Mums are available year round.*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Cremon Mums are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 to 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Cremon Mum flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours, or if you wish, until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Flowers will come with a netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stem's bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Just one week before the wedding the bride and groom asked if I could plan to decorate the bridge all of the guests would have to walk across to get the to wedding ceremony. With all of the other flower arrangements and decorating I had planned for the wedding day I knew I needed to think of something that would be quick and easy. I ordered 2 - 25 Foot Eucalyptus and Salal Greens Garland and baby's breath and also added some Hydrangeas Ivory White flowers that I also ordered from Fifty Flowers. It was so beautiful that our guests were stopping to take pictures on the bridge. I have ordered from Fifty Flowers several time and as always they have the best product and the BEST customer service!