Creamy White Double Tulip Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Create elegant arrangements with Creamy White Double Bloom Tulips. Double bloom tulips have cup-shaped blooms densely packed with twice the amount of petals of a standard tulip. The petals are creamy white, with occasional green streaks along their outsides and a butter-yellow glow on their insides. Use for classic-inspired arrangements by pairing with blooms like champagne garden roses, pink spray bulk roses, hyacinth blush flowers, and silver dollar eucalyptus greens.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Creamy White Double Tulip Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Stem Length: Average of 10 to 12 inches
Bloom Size: Is an average of 2 to 3 inch across
Expected Vase Life: Average of 5 days
Symbolic Meaning: Tulips are considered the heralds of Spring, and represent health, fertility and eternal life.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This product is typically available November through April.
- Novelty and Peony Tulips are seasonal and the exact dates may vary, if your desired delivery date is unavailable, please contact customer care.
- Tulips are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem has one flower.
- The picture included of the flowers in a vase is one bunch.
- Your Tulips will arrive closed, but once placed in water, the bloom and stem will continue to open and grow substantially.
- Tulips are phototropic, meaning that the blooms will follow the light. If possible, try to place the flowers directly under the light so that the flowers stand straight.
- Tulips have a natural bend. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for detailed care instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
What’s the difference between the types of tulips?
- Standard Tulips have an average minimum bloom size of 1 inch, and an average stem length of 10 to 12 inches.
- French Tulips have an average minimum bloom size of 2 to 3 inches, and an average stem length of 22 inches.
- Novelty Tulips have an average minimum bloom size of 2 to 3 inches, and an average stem length of 12 to 16 inches.
- Peony Tulips have an average minimum bloom size of 3 inches, and an average stem length of 22 inches.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Your tulips will arrived closed, but once placed in water the stem will continue to grow and the head will bloom substantially. Tulips also have a natural bend. If Tulip stems are slightly bowed, trim stem tips and roll the Tulips in newspaper with the paper extending above the flower tops, but not covering the lower third of the stems. Place them upright in water with a source of light directly above them. Tulip heads naturally follow the light, so placing a light directly above them will help to straighten a bent stem.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)