Creamy Ivory Peony Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a chic touch to quaint weddings with Cream Ivory Peony Roses. These large, cup-shaped blooms are densely packed with soft, velvety petals; when fully open, they have a delicate, airy look. The petals have an ivory hue, with occasional buttery undertones and blush kisses. Try using for rustic-inspired events by pairing with blooms like dahlias burgundy black flowers, burgundy blush DIY wedding flowers packs, designer red hanging amaranthus, and succulent cut flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Creamy Ivory Peony Rose
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches, will bloom in to a round peony style bloom
Average Stem Length: 10 to 24 inches
Scent: Has a mild garden rose fragrance
Foliage: Has some foliage
Thorns: Has some thorns
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Roses are available year round.*
- If your desired delivery date is unavailable, please contact customer care.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Creamy Ivory Peony Rose is a warm creamy ivory bloom. The amount and intensity of the tone depends on Mother Nature.
- Creamy Ivory Peony Rose has a full aperture bloom.
- Creamy Ivory Peony Rose is considered to be a garden rose because of the high petal count, distinct petal shape, and garden rose scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 to 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Shipped with 12, 18 or 24 stems per bunch.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Our Garden Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Remove any of this special packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting, but do NOT remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Garden Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Garden Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
We'd both been married prior, our respective kids were all grown up, & at our age, we weren't sure we'd get another shot at marriage (he's 57, I'm 51). We bonded over our love of the ocean, scuba diving, & cruise ships. After 2 years of dating, he proposed (yay). We picked Bella Donna Chapel which sits over the water in Adriatica Village, in McKinney, TX. The whole area is modeled after a European village and it is just gorgeous. We knew we wanted a nautical/ocean themed wedding. I picked our colors (navy & white) & then started looking for flowers. A friend recommended fiftyflowers.com as the lowest quote I got from a florist was $5000.00. I spent months trying to figure out what flowers to use with navy & white colors. Then it hit me, I would use flowers that mimic an ocean sunset. I ordered Pink Floyd roses, orange sherbet roses, peaches & cream hypericum berries, Sarah Bernhardt peonies, white & blue hydrangea, Sunset Pink freesia, white freesia, Don't Make Me Blush Orchids, Barcelona Pink tulips, Sunset Orange sherbet roses, Coral Seduction roses, & a few more I am forgetting (probably 1200 altogether) They arrived closed & tired/thirsty looking but they all opened up & ya'll these flowers are AMAZING! I invited my bridesmaids over the day before the wedding. We ordered pizza, played music, & I had everyone make 2 centerpieces using whatever flowers they wanted. Each arrangement was unique but they all went together. We had enough for 20 centerpieces, 7 bouquets, 9 boutonnieres, 2 large arches for the chapel, flowers for the bridal suite, restrooms, cake table, etc. I had a lot of the Pink Floyd roses leftover so we kept them in water & my ushers handed one to every lady that walked into the chapel (and some of the guys too ;) . I got so many compliments on my flowers. Everyone was shocked by the variety & especially the price. The Pink Floyd roses stole the show. They are this gorgeous, vibrant pink, open to the size of a small saucer, & they smell like heaven. The sunset colors popped against the navy bridesmaids dresses & were the perfect compliment. The crying pic of me is because the DJ asked my husband's mom to join him for a dance & my dad to join me for a dance (he forgot my daddy was in Heaven). My adult son came & walked me to the dance floor to fill in for my dad. It was one of the sweetest things & I couldn't stop crying. My husband lost his dad to cancer when he was 19, I lost my mom to cancer when I was 28 & my dad to cancer when I was 38. Our wedding flowers were so beautiful, we knew we wanted to share the happiness they brought us & all of our guests. Originally, we wanted to donate our flowers to the cancer ward at our local hospital, but due to COVID, they could not allow it. We used a service and they contacted a local Ronald McDonald House and we donated our beautiful wedding flowers in honor of our parents. There were enough arrangements to place flowers in the rooms of all the families that are living there while their critically ill children are receiving treatment at the hospital near by. We had so many left over, we donated the rest to an assisted living facility. The last pic is their post about our donated flowers :) #PayItForwardWithFiftyFlowers
When I started planning my wedding, I knew that I wanted to do my own floral arrangements. A friend of mine had used fiftyflowers previously, so I decided to go this route. My wedding was October 17th, so I was going for a fall theme. I wanted burgundy and orange flowers, and chose dahlias as my focus flower. I chose the white stock flowers, amaranthus, dried canary grass, willow fresh eucalyptus, and baby's breath to complement my dahlias and country copper wedding flowers. My mom and I planned to arrange them two days before the wedding. When the flowers started to arrive, I realized I highly underestimated the number of buckets I needed to put them all in without crowding! SO MANY FLOWERS, LOL!! I went and got additional buckets, I believe I used around 8-10 total...The country copper flowers looked so sad right out of the packaging but they really perked up over night and look amazing! The white stock flowers also were more beautiful than I expected! They added depth and a lovely cascading look to the bouquets. The dahlias were absolutely gorgeous and there really were some huge ones in the bunch. They were very delicate to work with, but we managed. One was broken in the box when they arrived (but they send extra to account for that) and we ended up breaking one more when doing the arrangements. We put the broken ones in a bud vase and even that looked so beautiful on our gift table. The only disappointment was the eucalyptus, which did not look good the day after I got it. Not sure what happened, but it really dried out, even in the buckets of water. Luckily there was enough to salvage for the bridal bouquet. Overall, we were very happy with our flower picks, and I would definitely order from fiftyflowers again! My flowers looked perfect on our wedding day.
Absolutely gorgeous flowers perfect for a bridal bouquet.
Beautiful fllowers. Very full and luscious petals.
These flowers were very vintage looking and fit in perfectly with my vintage lace champagne colored dress. There were many compliments on these flowers as well. They offset the brightness of the orchids very nicely. We were very happy with our flower choices and wouldn't have changed anything.