Crazy About You Flower Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This stunning centerpiece is a perfect way to show your love and appreciation for someone special. The creamy white cremons, white buttons poms, feverfew daisy, and white stock are arranged in a cascading waterfalls of blooms, with parvifolia eucalyptus adding a touch of greenery. Its design is timeless and will bring joy to the recipient for years to come. Not only does this centerpiece have a beautiful presentation, but its aroma from the parvifolia eucalyptus is sure to be a delightful surprise. With this arrangement
This centerpiece is the perfect addition to any event, be it a romantic dinner for two or an elaborate wedding reception. When you give this as a gift, you are sure to bring great joy and surprise to the recipient. Make someone's day extra special with this classic design that they can cherish for many years. It will stand
This exquisite piece of artistry makes a great addition to any
If you love this, check out our Crazy About You Flower Combo Kit.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Crazy About You Flower Centerpiece
- Flower Care
These centerpieces are easy to use, each bouquet is pre-arranged & require little to no special design skills; Literally, all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. Thats it!
Looking to embellish your floral decor with some grower bunches? Visit our Crazy About You Flower Combo Kit. It's curated with the same flower recipe.
Each centerpiece recipe will feature white cremons, white button poms, white feverfew, white stock, and parvifolia eucalyptus.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have 10 flower stems.
- Medium centerpiece recipe will have 20 flower stems.
- Large centerpiece recipe will have 31 flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above.
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Average Height: 18 to 20 inches.
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Vases not included & wondering how to choose a vase? Click here to get professional tips to create your dream centerpieces.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of flower processing kits, vases and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- The package contents and prices of our flowers are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to make adjustments from time to time.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.