Cranberry Dust Hybrid Lily
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Showcase your bridal blooms with beautiful LA lilies. These clustered cranberry punch colored blooms create a perfectly romantic autumn arrangement. Cranberry Dust Hybrid Lily pairs well with FiftyFlowers favorites like Dark Orange Spray Roses, Green Hanging Amaranthus, and Fall Terracotta Flowers for a fall splendor.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery Date: 4 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 4 to 6 inches
Average Stem Length: 25 to 30 inches
Symbolism: Red lilies signify fondness for loved ones.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Tuesday.
- Cranberry Dust Hybrid Lilies are available August through November. *
- Each stem has an average of 3 to 5 blooms.
- Lilies are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- The picture included of the flowers in a vase is one bunch.
- Pollen may cause allergic reactions. It is advised to remove the anthers off of the stalk. This process may stain hands and garments.
- The photos included show the day-to-day opening process. The natural progression of blossoming varies with each bloom.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care to arrange a possible rush delivery.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Lily flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. It is absolutely NORMAL if your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey. Just follow these simple steps and your flowers will remain beautiful.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging.
- Fill your container with fresh, lukewarm water to the desired level and optionally add floral preservative.
- Remove all leaves that fall below the water line.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately one inch from bottom under running warm water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared container.
- Allow your flowers 24 hours to properly hydrate before arranging.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Every 24 hours, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.
Lilies are sensitive to ethylene gas. Place lilies away from fruit and vegetables to prevent premature wilting.
IMPORTANT: Lilies have two parts to their stamen: the stalk and the anther. It is important for you to gently pull off the anthers from the stalk as the flower is opening. Anthers contain pollen that can cause allergic reactions. Use precaution as you remove the pollen as it may temporarily stain hands and garments. If pollen stains the bloom, remove with a pipe cleaner. If pollen stains your clothing, remove with sticky tape.
TO OPEN YOUR LILIES:
Remove all leaves that touch the water to prevent bacteria from growing in your flower buckets. Cut the stems diagonally to the desired length. Place the cut flowers into 4-6 inches of warm water in a clean bucket. As the bloom opens, remove the anthers from the center of the bloom. After your Lilies have been in water for approximately one day, the blooms are ready to start flowering. In the event that the blooms are not opening quickly enough for your event, follow Tip #1 and then Tip #2.
Tip #1 Carefully pry open the very tip of the flower bloom, by lightly splitting the tips open. Do not apply too much pressure to prevent bruising. Once you have achieved opening the tip the slightest amount, place your lilies in a warm environment overnight.
Tip #2 If flowers have a very closed bloom, you can place plastic bags over the blooms and set them in a warm bathroom and start a steaming shower. The enclosed heat will provoke the flower to bloom.