Cottage Garden Lavender Greens
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
We're going back to the basics with the simplistic beauty of our Cottage Garden Lavender Greens. This collection of lavender greenery is certainly not lacking in texture, fragrance, or luscious color. Place this lavender t in your living room or kitchen to give it that warm and cozy cottage feel. A sweet scent will sweep throughout your living space, leaving you feeling as though you picked these greens fresh from your backyard garden. Lavender is known to represent serenity, and is often used to spark peace and relaxation, making this the perfect flower gift for anyone in your life who could use a pick-me-up. Fresh lavender is also an elegant choice for weddings and events, and makes for an excellent wedding centerpiece, aisle marker, or bridesmaid bouquet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Cottage Garden Lavender Greens
- Flower Care
- Lavender Flowers are shipped in growers bunches of approximately 18 - 20 stems.
- Stem length is an average minimum of 12 inches.
- Lavender has a strong fragrant scent.
- It is common for lavender to feature some grey to brown blooms.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since lavender is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of may vary to some degree.
Our herbs are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove herbs from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing herb bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, and cut about an inch off of each stem.Immediately after cutting the stem, place the herbs in the prepared water.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep herbs fresh.