Cotopaxi Gold Flower Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
With vibrant roses, silky butterfly ranunculus, and big beautiful mums, the Cotopaxi Gold Flower Centerpieces will add lovely warm tones to your wedding or event decor. Grown at the base of the Cotopaxi volcano in Ecuador, these flowers and greenery will be shipped straight to your doorstep! To receive these same blooms in bulk, shop our Cotopaxi Gold DIY Flower Kit.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 to 27 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This centerpiece is available year-round.*
- Small Pack has about 12 stems including: 1 stem red rose, 1 stem orange rose, 1 stem yellow rose, 1 stem orange/yellow cremon, 2 stems blue thistle, 3 stems pink garden delphinium, and 3 stems hebe greenery.
- Medium Pack has about 20 stems including: 2 stems red roses, 2 stem orange roses, 2 stems yellow roses, 3 stems orange/yellow cremons, 3 stems blue thistle, 3 stems pink garden delphinium, and 5 stems hebe greenery.
- Large Pack has about 30 stems including: 2 stems red roses, 2 stem orange roses, 2 stems yellow roses, 3 stems orange/yellow cremons, 3 stems blue thistle, 6 stems pink garden delphinium, 4 stems yellow butterfly ranunculus, 3 stems burgundy ranunculus, and 5 stems hebe greenery.
- A growers bunch is typically between 6 to 8 stems per bunch.
- The average vase life is 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Vases not included.
- This pack is not preassembled; follow the Flower Care tab to process the flowers and greenery prior to arranging.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)